Manscaping...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by suburbantoker, Nov 22, 2008.

1. #1 suburbantoker, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
    How do you guys keep fresh down under?

2. shower, shave, straighten my hair (its obscenely long and needs a cut) throw on a little aftershave and out the door. As for body hair i leave most of it be other then the occasional pit and bush trim - Dont like them getting to long >.<

3. i cant be sharing no trade secrets

;)

4. Shower, Deoderant, Shave, Toothbrush/Mouthwash, Hairgel (A must I have a mohawk)

5. I don't think you guys understand the point of this thread... how do you keep fresh, DOWN THERE?

6. I shave the area every couple days.

7. i try and keep it trimmed nicely. my girl doesnt really have a preference... like i believe that, but she says she doesn't so I don't worry about that smooth shave too much, its really a pain in the balls.

i am so sorry for my cliche pun, i just had to.

8. I engage in manscaping about once a month or once every two months. I recently trimmed my armpits for the first time ever and that turned out to make a big difference in how much I was sweating and using deodorant. Honestly though, there needs to be an easier way to trim your balls, if I had a dollar for every time I nicked them and felt that sting... :mad:

9. There is. Those beard/sideburn trimmers with the attachments. Buy one (they aren't too expensive and then use the lowest/closets/shortest hair attatchment. Ta-Da.

10. But then you get your nutsack pinched in the clippers

11. I trim the pubes, shave the base/balls pretty regularly, I can get rather hairy if I go awhile without any maintenence.

12. Yeah I use an electric razor to shave and it has a trimmer on the back of it that I use. There is somewhat of a guard but it doesn't protect my jewels at all. If I spend half an hour meticulously being careful I can get through manscaping without drawing blood, but if I did that every time I'd have a damn neck cramp.

13. I just go for the trim. I can't imagine completely shaving my balls all the time, screw that.

14. Lol @ early replies...

Only thing I shave is my face... my gf says I'm a dude and should for that rason be hairy. Less effort suits me fine. Wonder if she still feels that way actually... will have to ask.

15. I have an electric razor and I used the edger/trimmer on teh back of it a couple times. Those things are dangerous. I got a beard trimmer though, and the guard on it has protected my balls every time. This one's pretty close to what I have.

But yeah, I'll trim the groinal region every month or two as needed. Armpits less, but you do sweat a lot if you ignore it. Gold Bond powder on your junk on a hot day keeps the swass away, and feels cool and fresh ;)

16. I keeps it faded... lol

Told my girl i was gonna carve her name in there like when someone gets a fresh fade...

17. faded up or faded down

18. Just did a nice trim and its itchy as fuck....