Manscaping, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blackleaf28, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Pluck ball hairs, trim pubes, used to fully shave but that shit hurt

2. #83 Henry Krinkle, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I'm sorry, shaving hurts? Yet you pluck your ballhairs?

:confused_2: :poke:

Trimmer on the main patch, shave the nuts. If you've ever had your sack chewed by an electric trimmer, I bet you never used it again hahaha.

3. I meant it hurts after if you dont put loads of lotion on :)
    But yea, i kind of got addicted to plucking, feels weird.

4. Trim it with a #1 or 0 with the clippers and I shave my balls and scrotum and in the crack of my balls and thighs

5. How do you go about turning a non-junk-trimmer into a junk-trimmer? I've told him I can do a better job if I don't have to pick hair out of my mouth. He did shave once and it was fucking amazing...but he's not really into his appearance much. His idea of cleaning himself up is a shower and clean clothes (even if the clean ones have holes in them).

All I want is a some short hedges over top and naked nuts.

6. #87 Broosh, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    i use veet extra sensitive on my balls. wait 10 minutes, wipe off. shower afterwards, perfect.

7. Tell him he can't get any till he does, assuming you shave, its only fair.

8. How the fuck do you manage to shave your balls?
    One time I was trying to shave my balls, NEAR SLICED MY GOD DAMN SAC OPEN NO FUCKING WAY AM I DOING THAT AGAIN.

9. [quote name='"Thetokemaster"']

Tell him he can't get any till he does, assuming you shave, its only fair.[/quote]

Or go on strike don't shave at all and see how he likes it.

10. use Veet extra sensitive. no joke.

everybody thinks it's funny when i say i Veet. but shit it works wonders

11. Don't really do it now, I have done it previously. Personally I wouldn't do it unless my girlfriend asked for me to and even then.

12. Trim with scissors then eyebrow trimmer for the balls and taint

13. LOL I have filet'd the shit out of my taint before. Scared the shit out of me. I do a complete shave. I am a wolf.As far as the sack goes you just spread that shit like bat wings and shave it like you would anywhere. I've never cut my sack but I get nervous every time.

14. I won't expect manscaping as long as he doesn't expect to be blown. Doesn't have to be bare. Just trim that shit man.

15. I do shave most of the time. He won't go down on me otherwise. But the problem is I have more of a sex drive than him. He's cool with sex once a week. I have trouble lasting 3 days. It'd be difficult denying him since I want it more. I could just refuse blowjobs, though.

16. mine are cornrows

17. :eek:

18. watta bunch of stupid bitches

19. i usually have to get pretty baked in order to have enough concentration to shave dem bawlz