Manscaping Opinions

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sexyback, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Men, we all should do it, and we usually don't feel comfortable talking about.

Women, we all know you have preferences. Share them with us.

So girls just post what you like and guys, just post what you do.

2. Are you talking about pube-grooming?

3. If you are talking about grooming my pubic hair, let me tell you...

I usually trim it. I don't shave it or anything. It's gotta look a tiny biiiiiiit savage, if you know what I mean.

4. I usually do what the black people do to their hair, you know, i like shaving off zig zags and shit all over. Sometimes ill write in my name and shit. Sometimes i'll rep my current city and i'll walk around tugging my pants down so people know not to fuck with me.

Hitten them corners in them low lows, girl.

5. I usually do what them mexicans do; don't shower. Don't get me started on shaving.

6. every 3 days i create works of art on my pubes

such as[​IMG]

too bad i dont get to show off my designs as much as they change:devious:

7. Hey now, hey now..... I shower daily.

8. Sometimes, I Jackson Pollock the fuck out of my pubes, sheerly because I am too lazy to try and make alluring pube styles like yours.

I'd say it looks averagely alright.

[​IMG]

9. The best way is to pluck every single hair out with tweezers. No need to pay rediculous amounts of money for wax.

10. lmfao at this thread

im rockin the cueball

11. I usually trim it down so its about the length of a pencil eraser across the maine :cool:

I will also trim my ball hair down so they are smooth but not bare.

HAha I can't type without laughing a little.

12. I've trimmed them to replicate the shape my home country has on a political world map, they are in relief and everything -.-

13. I just trim me pubes ;) shaved them once but it itched like a bitch!

14. hahaha this thread is great.

I like it hairy. More manly, you know? I hate it when it's so bare it looks like a 10 year olds.

15. Lol..... I thought manscaping was like eye brows and stuff, making them look nice instead of crazy like some dudes are...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I shave that shit with a razor. My balls too. One time I was showering with my g/f and I was shaving my balls and she was shocked that I put the blade to my nuts. I was like "Well babe they dont look like this naturally":rolleyes:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Axe doesn't count as a shower.

Just fuckin' with ya man :p

18. i get the razor out every 3 or 4 days and shave that shit up cleeeeean....no reason that you need to, but I like to keep my business area looking sharp.

And leaving the treasure trail is a must if you're a man...why not help her find her way to the goods?:p

19. Shaving the bush makes the tree looks taller. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I have always wondered, what do you guys do with shaft hair? I have never had a chick complain about it, but I can't imagine it's very pleasant when they blow me.