~~Mama Pearl's Organic Multi Strain Grow~~

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by pearl75, Mar 22, 2012.

1. That's correct. I got the 2 cu ft compressed bales. That was the only size they had in their store. I think it's the only size they carry online, too.

2. It still breaks out to 4 cubic feet, plus the extra perlite and compost its more than enough soil for small op. :)

3. #703 MGB, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    We were not talking about if the amount was enough for her grow op. We were talking about the price. I think many folks were thinking she got the larger bail for the price she quoted. Hence why everyone was talking about what a remarkable price she got. ;)

I buy the 3.8 cu ft bales of Pro-Mix BX for $28-$32 in the area I am in. I live in Back Woods Podunk and I assume folks get it cheaper in the big city. :laughing:

see ya noob:wave:

MGB

Edit: Good night Pearl.:wave:

4. Menards FTW :hello:

They just don't sell the bales at the stores around me.

5. Can they order it from another store location for you like Walmart does?

6. I'm sure they could, but I just buy the 1 cu ft bags of Pro-Ultimate Organic and use that as the base for my mixes. I'm kind of afraid to try anything else since it has worked so well for me.

7. I am here to see the young ladies that are all tied up. Where are they? :laughing::p:D

8. I'm sorry. I know I said they would be up last night, but I SWEAR there will be new pics posted tonight after everyone goes to bed.

9. No way...I'm not sleeping till I see some pictures...lets see mama :smoking::wave:

10. Fine! And, I made you wait until 1:30 am my time. :p

Two of them keep breaking loose! If I go out there tomorrow and they're loose again, I'm going to staple them. :devious:

Well, I think they're starting to look pretty good. The tops are looking better, and there's nice, new growth coming in underneath. I hope the lst helps to keep them short for me. I guess the light was too far away because they stretched a bit more than I would have liked. I'm also hoping that the lst will help what's growing underneath to bush out.

Attached Files:

11. Heya Pearl,

New growth is looking great. :yay: If you need me to I can take a road trip and show you how to properly strap a young lady down. :laughing::p:D

Take care of your self Pearl. I look forward to your next update. :wave:

MGB

12. thks for the help,with those PMs I sent ya,hope all is good in your neck of the town...ill be watching :cool::smoking::wave:

13. You're welcome. It was my pleasure, and feel free to pm me anytime. I may not always have an answer, but I'm always happy to help someone find it. :)

14. The plants look like they made a nice bounce and are perking right up for you Pearl :wave:.

15. Thanks, MGB! And the next time you're in Kentucky, you just stop on by. :D

Thanks, DDD. They're doing better for sure, I just wish they hadn't stretched the way they did. The tops are nice and full, but there aren't any branches underneath yet. They look so funny. :laughing:

16. Hey Pearl!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Boy, it's been a while since I posted here. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

18. Been a while? How about 8 months! Were you abducted by aliens? Pics or it didn't happen!

Hey Ms. Pearl,

It made my morning to see your avatar on the board again. How the heck are you? Where you been? Whatcha been doing? Who you been doing it with? :confused_2:  :ey:  :)  :wave:

So, is this just a drive-by or are you going to stay for coffee?

See ya...

19. I can't believe it's been that long. Great to hear from you, papa. :)
    I haven't really been anywhere, just ridin' that life-coaster up and down. Y'all know how it is. ;)
    I probably won't be very active in this thread, papa, but I'll try to pop into everyone else's more often. I've missed you guys. :wub:

Take care...

20. Good to see you around Pearl. Happy holidays to you and yours.