Male Or Female

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Yeetus, Apr 15, 2021.

?

Male Or Female?

1. Male

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wait a few more days and post more pics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shes about 6 weeks in to veg now, I'm hoping its a girl, the calyx's look pointed so hopefully it is! I was just wondering if you guys could help me out :)

Attached Files:

2. Might be new growth, if not, it’s a male sex organ.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cant be new growth, growth doesn't start there. And honestly after doing some research shes tipped so it looks more like a calyx to me

4. Thank you for looking though!!!

5. This makes no sense...I dunno why people like this even try to give advice.

It could be either..Try looking at the next nodes up and you might see more development. Otherwise check back in a day or 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i blew the picture who ,but picture was blurred but i think i could make out pistils ( white hairs) coming from the bud ....wait a week more you should be able to see by then. this is what you want to see female preflowers ..mac,
    female-preflowers-cannabis-sm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like a new calyx...might be a herm...time will tell...you can tediously remove each male pollen sac and yield a decent amount, but the potency will be a bit less as well...I had a beautiful male that I consistently removed the sacs from, because my mom kept him as a house plant!

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thank you so much! I have a pic upclose of the hopefully calyxs its been 2 days no hairs yet but i say in a week ill start to see!

Attached Files:

9. Thanks man! I have a picture here hopefully its better seing!

Attached Files:

10. I would bet it is a baby boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hopefully not! And with the points im betting shes a girl I hope lol!

12. that last picture looks like a female calyx ,,keep looking for hairs coming from it ,,mac

13. She's a girl, started sprouting pistils, im doing a new post on her now :)

• Agree Agree x 1