Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making some cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fletcher3pt, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Im making some cookies for a party, and I had some questions...
    I just made a batch of cannabutter, and im letting it solidify back into butter in the fridge right now.

The process of heating it up (with two cups of water and 1 stick of butter) took about 45 minutes, and I used a quarter of low mids.

How many people will this serve? the mids were not the best on quality, but it was about 8 grams + 2 grams of dank clippings, stems, and such.

another question, im doing this is the parents house, and I did the cannabutter in the morning, being very careful to seal off the kitchen from the rest of the house, then letting it air out. will the process of cooking the cannabutter stink up the house like cooking the butter did?

2. 6 people for a good high.
    and yes, making cannabutter is very stinky.