Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making it to 4:20 PM?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Robin M.R., Apr 6, 2021.

1. I consume a lot of cannabis daily. I dont want to quit but I want to smoke less. In my mind I tell myself I just need to make it to 4:20 then I can smoke.

I could use some advice on how to hold off on my cannabis consumption until the end of the day? I'm working on getting a job (which will solve a lot of problems) but in the mean time I need some help.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Just "do something" every time you want to. Have a task. Like I'm gonna walk two blocks. Do that. Hydrate lots.
    Listen to a podcast and go on a long walk or hit the gym with it.
    Go out, enjoy the difference in perspective sobriety gives you.
    Do some of those tasks that stoned you probably puts off.
    Clean an oven or something.
    Research online courses, start one if you can.
    Learn shit.
    Make a recipe.

3. you are right on first time ...stay as you are ..work is for suckers

drink beer for breakfast

good luck

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I don't know what advice to give because to me that's a non problem. If I don't want to smoke I just don't. If you have important shit that needs to get done then go get it done sober and then when you have time to relax you can smoke.

5. Weed isn't addictive, stop trolling.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Switch to Edibles. Stay stoned off your Ass 24-7 on a fraction of the weed you now consume.
    Sobriety is for Suckers.
    Understand I'm old and retired so who gives a rats ass if I get hammered before the sun comes up and stay ripped all day. Only person to give me shit is the Wife and I can tolerate her snide remarks.
    <-- did my 30 years at work and now I get to do as I damn well please. :)

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Caution. This can last all day and then some. Take to much and see GOD.
    Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Do NOT call 911 for a cannabis overdose. They can't help you anyhow. Only time. Ride that bad boy till it's over.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'm just about up with you Brass! another year or 2

lol

8. This thinking is like an alcoholic saying “If I wait till 5:00 to start drinking its ok” -

As stated above, herb isn’t addictive so either just be responsible if you’ve got shit to do or don’t worry about it - it doesn’t matter either way.

j

• Agree Agree x 1