Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making brownies with RSO?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by _munchy, Oct 9, 2013.

1. 100mg could be dangerous for some folks, id reconsider.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Smoked tolerance has zero to do with edibles.
    Peoples edible dose can range from my wife @ 3mg to myself at 150mg.
    To much edible is NOT fun at all. I'm talking hands and knees, puking your guts out because the spins won't stop.

Experiment on yourself all you want but don't hand out 100mg brownies as low dose users will be calling 911.
    <--- Makes really strong Capsules and I know all to well the hazards of to much.
    I use it for pain meds and at times it's a close call on how near I get to that edge.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bro where im at the only edibles we get are 100 mg. Unless home made which usually arent bought because their just weaker. I have to eat AT LEAST 100mg before i feel anything. Anyone i give them to would have a high tolerance and yes, you do build up a THC tolerance. Nobody is calling 911.

4. Im selling them to 6 of my close friends who i know personally but I appreciate the input! I wouldnt give a rookie something so strong, and if i did id tell them just take a couple bites and wait for an hour to see how they feel.

• Like Like x 1