Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

made A w33d and ha$h sandwich and finished cooking !n less th@n 5 min AndFeelingGreat

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by skatealex2, May 15, 2008.

1. seriously 30 min ago I took a tiny piece of bread smeared 25% less fat peanut butter on the bread, crumbled like maybe 0.3 of hash and a few pieces of weed and threw it on the sandwich, then toasted it for 3-4 minutes and i feel fuckinn awsome right now. havent blazed in two days cause i got my wisdoms removed. cant tell how effective the sandwich is but its feeling amazing with a 10 mg oxycodone pill. anyway if you have hash it's pretty amazing how easy and quick i made this. and im suprisingly high with such a tiny amount of hash and weed. I guess food really is alot more potent. hope everyones enjoying themselves too. This is my first week of doing this type of an opiate and i defently dig it. thank you dentist:D

also watching mulders last x-files episode from season 7. I cant wait for the new movie

2. Haha, I'm not so sure that the THC was even activated, but somebody else would have to elaborate on that one.

Have a fun, safe time with those pills.

3. yeah man its probably just those whack pills you took. THC needs time to be extracted by the fat at a higher temp for a longer time. be careful with them pills man.

4. I'm taking the recommended amount of pills but I defently feel an additional slight body hash high. Im pretty sure hash cooks faster than weed cause some of it was melted into the peanut butter and my toaster was on like 320 degrees, i think i actually cooked it for 5 minutes. but i defently feel chilliN

5. I'm sure it did work if he's feeling as high as he says...a 10mg oxy won't do much to most people.

6. Never know, the dude could weigh 80 pounds, lol.

5 minutes at 320? Hash, not just bud? Maybe. I dunno. I'm no expert, I just try to be as friendly and helpful as I can. :)

7. is it safe to take another 5mg of oxycodone? so thatll be 15mg does and ive take like 3other pills over the past 2 days

8. What happened to your tolerance break man?!

9. im still on the tolerance break but the thing is I realized the 2 week break between new losts is actually after this thursday lol. so i pushed it off but I only used a tiny amount of hash and weed tonight and i didnt smoke , only ate a little and its more of a pill high now anyway. but eather way my t-break is in full force after i blaze tommorow night for lost. so its actually a longer t-break than i thought it would be in a way which is awsome. cause normally i smoke like 2-4 times a day

10. are you sure its oxy and not hydrocodone? they normally dont give oxy's for teeth.

11. oxycodone/percs anyway time to sleep but defently oxys. maybe cause i got all 4 wisdom teeth removed they gave me that. Peace city

12. I got 5 mg Vics for mine. Some people get 7.5 mg vics and I've known some people to get 5 mg percs...

13. I got 5 mg Vics after all 4 impacted wisdom teeth of mine were removed (which, without the Vics, I had no pain from whatsoever).

14. Shouldn't of used less fat peanutbutter man, He could be feeling it because... and i might be wrong... but can't hash be heated while they make it? Can't you heat and press it?

15. Oxycontin and Oxycodone are 2 different things...