Coronavirus COVID-19 Love in the Time of the Corona Virus

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 17, 2020.

?

How long ,do you think, before the coronavirus pandemic will fade?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2020.
  1. A few weeks

39 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. A few Months

128 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. At least until next year

79 vote(s)
    30.4%
  4. Several years

14 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. I had a small amount of tenderness where they injected me but it was barely noticeable. I've heard of people having no or hardly any side effects after the first shot and then having a really sore arm and/or flu symptoms and stuff, after the second shot. So it's anyone's guess what'll happen when I get my second shot, but I cannot wait to get it over and done with! That's good you're getting your second dose in a week. Yeah it's always good to err on the side of caution with this pandemic. Best of everything to you!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I didn't get a sore arm. I expected it to be like the flu shot. You know, feels like a bruise or something? Nothing.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I suppose the side effects also depend on which vaccine you got, I ended up with the moderna.

But yeah, I got the shot around 5 pm, and the next morning my arm was so sore I couldn't lift it. Stayed pretty sore for several days. My mother experienced similar pain, but was also very tired for about two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude... you have to tell them not to hit the bone. lol

I know they use different size needles for different things. Maybe they're different for vaccines too.