Lost in the mail...

Discussion in 'Security' started by chickenlady, Aug 30, 2020.

1. ......that's what they said. A strange looking tracking number says it was not able to be delivered because they typed the wrong address on the label. BUT somehow the package was not returned to them. The
    idiot (the only one I have been allowed to speak to) said it doesn't fall under their "guarantee". I believe it was seized, or the postal person realized what it was and kept it for himself. The real point of this is that I paid CASh. For some reason this time I didn't want it on my card, so I sent cash. If it was on my card, I would have some way of trying to get my money back.
    They have two addresses, one in San Diego, and the other in England. I am SO stupid. I have been kicking myself daily over this. Do you know of any way to put pressure on them to honor their guarantee?
    So, since I was ripped off, can someone recommend a "discount" seed source? The whole reason I used this outfit (SeedSupreme.com (take this out if it's against the rules) was their prices were much lower. I killed my last seeds (kick, kick), so I need to get some more. Are you allowed to recommend someone on here? I used to be on here a lot, but when my health went sideways, lots of things fell by the wayside. If it matters as to whom you would recommend, I need feminized , possibly auto-flower, high CBD - for pain.
    I got my canna butter recipe on this forum.

2. I would just chalk it up as a loss. I don't think it's worth the time to fight it and cause you stress.

I've gone through attitudeseeds several times with no issues. just search cbd on their site and see what they have(cuz cbd will usually be in the name of the strain). They also have pickandmix where you can just order single seeds. tip: add a few extra seeds at checkout to see if you qualify for more freebies. might be worth it, might not.

3. I hate it that I was so stupid and now can't do anything about it. Another source of frustration from this world!

I noted your tutorial links. I remember reading the cloning one a long time ago, because of your not having a razorblade and using sharp scissors. 2011 -- such a long time ago.
    I'll go check out your seed source now. Thank you for replying.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #4 KristianNelson, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
    Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. It's always a bummer when things don't go as planned. Regarding your seed source, it's best to stick to reputable ones. Check out ILoveGrowingMarijuana or Seedsman for quality seeds.

As for your cash payment issue, you might want to contact your local consumer protection agency or consider legal advice if the company refuses to cooperate.

By the way, I've heard of ᐈ Report Blackmail Online - Get Help & Stop Internet Blackmail. They might be able to help with digital issues.

5. North Atlantic seed company. I've never had a failed delivery. I don't use their postage insurance either. I use my credit and or debit cards when making purchases. They also sell $2. seeds and 5$ seeds if you're looking for something cheap.