lol ghost town

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by larrypringle, Mar 1, 2020.

1. lol hella ghost town here lately yall scared well relax instead of playin with theese crazy oils and potions maybe u need to just relax and spark some chroniccc lol :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'd never use carts etc, flower all day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IMG_20200301_214734.jpg I have a butt load of authentic ccells that I don't even bother to fill because carts are so unreliable with burning out, leaking or clogging.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol forget this mumbo jumbo and just skin up a thicc blunt lol :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. That’s right

6. if they're doing that then theyre either a) not authentic CCells made by Smoore/Jupiter or b) your making your oil wrong if it's leaking. what are you using? what do those say on the bottom for a serial number? they are probably a CCell clone, not name brand CCell. There's only a handful of distributors for legitimate name brand ccells. real ccell's only leak if your oil is cut and too runny.

• Like Like x 1
  7. hi,bro.what's brand?

8. Thic fatties to da dome all dey.

9. I stopped with carts after realizing they really dont do much.
    Not compared to say a rig/torch or what have you.

Though, for a good clear of the lungs and a good kick to the morning, I do admit a half to a bowl is a good start for the day. Otherwise.....not carts! LOL

I even bought that wax liquid shit, thank god I could waste money. ON both that and the concetrates for it, along with the carts!

HOWEVER: If you are a vapor, then get yourself a SAI Top, from HumboltVapes.
    Or whatever fits your fancy from em. Cause that shit is good. Not at good as a rig/torch, but fucking better then wasting your mods.

10. Don't care much for vapes. I did those for a while, but it isn't the same as stright flower. Love me some sativa.