Live Cannabis Election Results Tracker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by lessthanjeezy, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Yeah the MSO's were very much behind the push for no home grow, they don't want anything cutting into their pockets. Depends where you go, dispensaries average like $430 an ounce, Black Market anywhere from $190-$350 depending on quality

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #22 Deleted member 1126627, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2024
    Ye;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. New user from mesa az hi btw :)

Soooo thrilled prop 207 passed easily few months ago!! Lots of bong rips since lol

Smoking on some holland og today!!

Toke up my friends!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. For everyone living in a state where its legal to purchase and more so for states that allow cultivation in or on your property I so envy each and every one of you guys.
    I can only hope that before my time on this world comes to an end I'll be able to enjoy legalization in the state that I've called home for 64 years .
    I've been busted twice for indoor growing and am currently in the last 4 months of a 1 year probation sentence. The first arrest I never even saw the inside of a courtroom and I was charged with multible felony's and basically got a slap on the wrist . I did 24 hours of community service and fined by the state at a rate of $5.00/gram they claimed I had over 1200 grams. The second arrest was much different and less expensive but I was charged with the same felony's as the first arrest. My name was in 3 different newspapers I lost a good job and I've spent thousands of dollars on legal fees and paid thousands in fines and taxes to the state and the most i ever had was 3 plants. Each time they confiscated all my equipment. I never sold anything to anyone it was always for my own consumption .
    So enjoy what you have because it is still tertible for a great deal of us still . I now will not vote for any candidate local or state until I know their stance on legalization . I've personally spoken to or communicated via text to all of my state representative's over the current legislature on the floor now and its just for medicinal . If you live in a non legal state get involved speakout talk to your politicians !
    I will offer this piece of advice for folks who live in non legal states its far less expensive buying your weed than growing it If you ever get caught.
    I know this firsthand !
    I will now put away my soapbox
    Peace !

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with you, I live in a state where it's legal to smoke if you got a medical marijuana card which I do, but nov 8th we should get a chance to vote on it so I hope it passes so I can grow a plant instead of buying it from the medical marijuana dispensaries.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maryland is free today.