Little yellow balls in my dirt.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smackd420, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Im using this dirt at the moment that had like millions of yellow balls im guessing fertilizer slow realese well i had those in my dirt but little by little i plucked all of them out of the dirt just it was a pain to take little balls out of a 5 gallon bucket full of them ngl but i finally i got rid of those things, after that i proceded and boiled some water and added hydrogen peroxide you know those ones at the 1 dollar store and i added that mix to the soil to get rid of all the nasty stuff in the dirt, what i had in mind by doing this was going all natural but im guessing if i made it natural or in my head atleast i think i did i need advice if my weed will grow naturally or its still considered synthetic i will appreciate it thanks.

2. Another daily stupid thread.
    Did you ever take grammar classes in school?
    No punctuation or capitals is an indication of your age.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think you did it backwards. I believe you are supposed to boil the water with the peroxide then add the dirt to the boiling water. Let it simmer for 3 hours on med/low, then enjoy. The yellow balls add extra flavour.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. But remember im trying to go all natural those balls are synthetic organisms

5. poster is trying to make living soil.
    But ran boiling water through it . Killed all the natural bugs in the soil.
    So no the soil is no longer alive .
    You will be required to add a nutrient additive into the soil . Unless the soil is a quality soil like a fox farms .
    But you already said its garbage .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Good golly, you might as well used MiricleGro
    Probably would do better with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. If it had slow release ferts in it then its probably shite soil to begin with and might include such gems as recycled human waste etc.
    Best not to use it for anything intended for human consumption, especially if you're going for " all natural".
    Go get an organic bagged soil and build up your experience from there or better yet, head over to the organic section and learn from the guru's.

• Like Like x 1