*LITTLE RIGS THREAD* new inline bubbler&hitman bub by Banjo

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Ben Wilson fumed inline
    Sovereignty econoiline
    Toro frothilator Aqua azul / cobalt

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422720489.239732.jpg

2. #162 SkunkWoodz, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    [​IMG]

Here's my mini rig setup.  Just carved the bocote wood dab station two days ago.  Loving the mini life!

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422840133.589342.jpg
    My new 4 slit Grav rig. Paired up with my hive female nail

4. #164 DabsOnTheMountain, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    I'm still jelous of that little piece... that's a sick carb cap too. 

And of course awesome wood work. I liked the big one you posted in your thread.

5. M bros new piece ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424932219.682991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thats nice, a double macro or a fab is going to be my next glass grab.

Whats the point of having the smaller cap on the infinity nail under the larger one? Holds heat longer? I just use the large one by itself.

7. Yeah if you screw them together so that they are touching it doubles as a heat sync. Able to retain heat for quite sometime. I try not to even let the nail get red, my brother still learning

8. I used to screw the male adapter piece up against my head on my infinity similar to what you do, worked good to hold heat longer for low temps before my enail.

9. need an ENail but my ski mask won't hold up by its self.

Besides I don't have a problem low temping using a torch. Always get massive flavor on my errl

10. I picked this Grav Labs peice about 3 weeks back she is a great alternative to a toro (although I'd much rather have the toro!) And I love my chaka dabber this is my daily driver so gotta clean her about twice a week

Attached Files:

11. I was actually looking at those for awhile. They look pretty decent compared to grav labs other stuff. Do you have other pieces? How does it compare? are the slits cleanly cut on the perc, with decent welds? Gimme a review if you can. 

12. Where can I get a nano recycler ...used some guys at work it was really small but no water splash and hit smooth

13. I have a recyler that has direct inject 3 hole diffuse..have hit my fair share of high end rigs aswell ..the grav hits imo almost to just as good as the toro it was modeled after. It has a 6 slit shower head stands about 6 inches maybe she chugs for a affordable end peice. ..I am pleased with it and would highly suggest her I agree alot of grav labs rigs are ehh but they did good on this one

14. where did you score her from and for how much? My buddy is in desperate need of a new rig but he is refusing to spend the $ needed for quality.

15. Newest pickup

Attached Files:

16. #177 trixman22, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Couldn't find better pics that I was able to post. Have this little guy on the way. Will post more pics when he arrives. Im not thrilled on the color but for $300 shipped with a drop down I couldn't pass it up as I think I can easily unload if for the same. Can't wait to compare the hit to my ISF. I have heard the double mac is the perfect oil rig but then again I have heard any Toro mac is the perfect oil rig.

I love getting new glass.

Attached Files:

17. Ok, little guy arrived today. Came with the drop down in the second pic. Something that was neglected to be mentioned to me is that this piece is signed and dated by JP. Thought that was an added bonus. Im not thrilled on the color but the ribboning looks cool(can't see it in the pics). Now to fill it up and give it a test dab.

Attached Files:

18. #180 DabsOnTheMountain, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    A neat little algae tube. Thick and heavy as hell, and only 5"

013.JPG 020.JPG