lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I got this from some gorilla glue #1 at a dispensary. I wasnt happy to find a seed but i figured id try and grow it. Shes 5 weeks into flower and smelly as all hell. Sorry for crappy pic quality.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Little Bagseed grow. 2 plants under the backyard trellis, and 1 other small one by itself. Have a journal as well. #VaBackyardGrow 20190913_161917.jpg 20190913_162007.jpg 20190913_162026.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Unknown strain given to me as seedlings. Three of them this year, all different, from random bud. They're turning out pretty good, ones getting especially dark. IMG_1510.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. [​IMG]

A clone of a bag seed grown plant that was harvested months ago. Gorilla Cookies and it had to re-veg that’s why it didn’t get taller but it has some tight nice buds..... rich

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Blueberry headband a bag seed from Oregon
    1 seed dropped blamm female .
    Late start in june , early finish in mid September
    Three mason jars curing as i type
    20% amber and 80% pure milky trichomes
    Smelled fruity from first day of flower all the way to the cure
    I have about 8 more seeds waiting next season. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. This is a sativa heavy unknown bag seed and an afghani father...i got an afghani freebie from seedbank xyz... and lo it was a male... i popped 1 bagseed i had in a little baggie labeled “bagseed great” and that was a female.. my instant thought was i will breed it and call it mine. :)

i have grown her out a few times and typically fuck it up.. but im having fun learning
    The very first batch and this batch tie for the best looking bunch. I have about 4 rounds of growing her from the original mother that gave me seeds ..My growing zone is not “kind” so i must make a lot of sacrifices that affect quality.. lol not pouting but just reality. But the green wave is comming .. and we will live in fear no more!!!!

I digress ...

Each time i get a headdy up high.. sativa to be sure ..i am not great at describing the terp taste like skunk or lemon.. diesel .. at least not yet.. with this i get sweet .. and stank.... it varies from crop to crop... yet always very consistent...
    I had tried many bag seed before and never to any great success.. many hermies.. and ok smoke..but this combo has turned out to be great.. maybe due to legit genetics on the father side..
    i will keep seeing what she’s got.
    i have bred some that are prolly considered F2 and F3 generations.. but the strongest seem to be the original batch.. shit..
    im hi.. fucking bagseed right here..
    4 plants
    18 “
    24”
    24”
    48plus “
    All in redneck soil ...just baccto and pearlite..worm castings... dr earth and garden lime..
    Led shop light 6000k 20k lumens-ish
    Calmag
    Foxfarm grow big
    Ph ‘d well water 6.8. Ish
    All have big center cola not much side branching xcept for the tall one..it got some side branching going on..

I vegged it for 4.5 weeks.. flipped to 12/12
    Been going for 8 weeks.. got a couple more to go..
    shit..seeing it on film makes me wanna just nibble the hell out of the crispy lookin bud..
    How can people not love this plant. ✌️✌️
    Lol also my microgrens.. yum

Attached Files:

7. How do i give you dbl +rep for keeping a bagseed goin.

8. 3...2...1

Thats my smokable yield harvested from 3 bagseed cookies that just got trimmed. Hung em to dry Thursday and just finished trimming a while ago. My soil buds are way denser and more dank smelling than the cocos. It yielded 3oz 5 grams of smoke. It was topped early because of ugly leaf layering. I believe I topped after the second node ignorantly. The 2 oz coco yield is kind of fluffy and smells a lil spicy. This plant was left to grow naturally. Buds didnt even shrink that much during drying. The 1 oz coco yield ended up popcorn but still good quality. This plant was lst'd and grew mold on the trunk so it never really took off like it should have. This is my second harvest so Im stoked. My first harvset netted 3.5 oz from 4 clones. Pics are in order of yield 3..2..1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2