lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I chopped those down last week.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. IMG_20160904_081129.jpg IMG_20160904_081140.jpg IMG_20160828_103735.jpg here are my bag seed plants... Planted in 4/15 from seed... Almost ready to harvest... Storm blew one down last week, she yielded 8.2oz's here's some of the main colas...very dense and skunky...

3. Here's a size reference... This was taken 2 weeks ago, the first stands around 4' tall, 3-4 weeks into flower....the 2nd stands around 7.5' tall, shes about a week into flowering now... 2016-08-06_06-47-16.jpg 2016-09-12_04-10-44.jpg

4. IMG_20161010_090705.jpg Aussie Bagseed 2 weeks old

5. #485 Tbone Shuffle, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    This is another grow from the same batch of Grand Daddy Purple seeds I scored 5 years ago. My other was in DWC hydro this was promix with hydro nutrients.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is an unknown bagseed strain I cut down about 2 weeks ago. It seemed very sativa, nice change of taste and high from my GDP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I only have one more bagseed plant I'm cutting down in a couple of weeks. It's another mystery strain but appears to be very sativa dominant unlike the others. That's one reason it's taking forever to mature.

After that I'm going all clones since I found a source locally for a few strains. I got some sensi star and white widow. I'm dropping the bagseed because it's a hermie hellhole. I get a few seeds every crop and always walk the line worrying about pollinating everything or if I should continue a strain once I find a seed in it. Bagseed sucks for hermies. That's the worst part. If it gave you a seed in the bag there's a very high chance you'll get a seed in the crop.

• Like Like x 3
  6. [​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7. A nice bud from my mystery sativa. She went 12 1/2 weeks in flower. Not my best looking stuff but the stoniest. It's 2 hitter quite type stuff.
    [​IMG]

I called it the alien.
    [​IMG]

I have one clone just for fun.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Cut down a second round of the original bagseed GDP. I'm not sure if it's better quality than the first batch but I got about 30% more yield from some training.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Curing mystery bag seed!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2 weeks into flower bagseed of some dank that someone screwed up or just seeded out
    Lst mainline with a mars hydro
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [​IMG]

12. First grow..4 weeks into flowering on the marshydro and ocean forest can't wait for final product :jump:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. These girls came from a bag of brick. Just 1 week into flowering. Calling it "Brass Bonanza" cause the Ol' Timer who gave me the seeds likes a brass pipe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. bag seed so good i had to clone it for a second roubd of harvesting.
    the buds startrs to geneticly foxtail a little bit, but as of right now there soild purple nug with dense orange hairs, i have 3 bag seed clones under 1400w hps running advanced connoisseurs line, promix, and lots of love

Attached Files:

15. Hello there I've been collecting bag seeds longer than I can remember. Also Just recently in the past I had my good friend give me some bag seeds labelled " purple caked teech " and " Master Kush ". This here was the result of one of my plants off my first outdoor grow! As well I also took one of my weaker female plants and self pollinated it with Master Kush pollen and hallelujah this is what came from it!

Cheers

Mr.Grizz :weed-4:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ive only grown bagseed once and was pleasantly suprised the bag was labeled buddah cann but looked and smelled like a lemon skunk was pleasantly suprised actually cloned it and grew it few mire times. That purple stuff looks unbelievable i dont think ive ever seen purple like that!
    BUDDAH CANN bagseed
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fruit of the Gods bag seed. I grew this for the Solo cup challenge. I got 5 males before I finally got a girl. She finished up nicely. Good smoke. And I have 45 more seeds :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. mar 7 harvest 1.jpg
    First indoor grow, 2 plants 100 watts pulled from the wall with a cheap LED and a random bag seed

march 7 3.jpg

This one flowered 2 weeks later and is more of a hybrid it seems so it will need another 3-4+ weeks at least i think, i also want amber triches on this one. I did not for the one i just harvested

• Like Like x 1
  19. My first grow (current), today ia day 29 pics from yesterday. 2 tents one is 2x4x6 with 2 vipar 300 and one philizon 1200 in the middle, and a 3x3x6 with a cmh315.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1