Legalizit's 2nd grow...Many new strains and other additions!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Legalizit, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Welcome guys, as you can see this is my second grow, hope you enjoy!

My first grow, I grew a superstrain(from a mix) in a 5 gallon bubble bucket and flowered under a 400 watt HPS. I yeilded 127 grams dried and cured. So thats 3.15 g/w.

This time around, my goal is going to be to beat that G/W ratio(maybe even double it:eek:).

These are the plants I will be working with this run:

2-White Widow Max
    1-Alaskan Ice
    1-Arjans Strawberry Haze
    2-Cuttings from the last grow
    2-Clones from the widows

A breif run down on the plants..

-The widows have been vegging for more than 10 weeks now. These ladies were grown in DWC containers and used the AN Sensi two-part formula. There has been countless things stopping me from flowering these bitches, but not on Christmas!!
    -The Ice and the Haze were grown in 4 gallon containers with straight FFOF and fed with nothing but FF Grow Big. They are both really heathly plants(some pH issues here and there) and im really excited to see their flowers!
    -All 4 of the cuttings were taken at the same time I believe. They survived many of their sisters:(. Straight FFOF, FF grow big.

The flowering room's dimensions are 8'H x 5.5' x 5.5'.
    I have a total of 1400 watts (400 MH until i get the conversion). The 1000 watt is in a 30" cooltube cooled by a 425cfm fan.

For nutes I am using the Sensi 2 part bloom formula with all of the additives.

Im flippin the switch tomorrow folks, stay tuned and happy holidays!:smoke:

2. Pics arent working for me bro, well the first ones are but not the second.

3. Damn, i was afraid that would happen:(

Can anyone explain to me how to properly post pics? Thanks!

4. Sup guys, just checkin in.

The widows are doing spectacular! I pulled on out of flower to keep as a mother but the other 3 are stretchin like mo'fo's. Nice even canopy too...

My 2 hazes are doing bomb, no defs, mad pistils, s'lookin good:hello:

The Strawberry haze still hasnt broken its retarded growth pattern and some of the bigger leaves are starting to die off. New growth looks fine
    The alaskan is the most fucked up plant ive encountered yet. I beat it up pretty bad, but it still has leaves dieing off and its still all discolored....these two plants are fucking with me:mad:

I also managed to throw in my Aurora Indica (fem.) and an unsexed purple power.

If someone could respon to the above post that would be great, ill start throwin pics up ASAP:smoke:

Aloha GC:wave:

P.S. Using all the advanced products is a BITCH!! I ran through like half of some of the bottles (50 a piece avg) and mad mixing, not to mention your hands start to hurt:(
    If the yeild follows through its worth it though:cool: