Led grow light legit??

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sypha, Sep 7, 2018.

1. No not at all get a real light check out FOLUX SOLUTION LED AND DM ME AND ILL GETYIUG SAVINGS

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Fuck all of that, you don’t know what’s legit and what’s shit, just get the QB from HLG or quick blooms if you’re not in the states, that way you know you won’t get ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sypha doesn't want Quantum Boards and ushally grows under CFL so I picked the best alternative to suit their wants. I asked about what chips are in that 3500K light. I will see what they say. They could be a good brand. I'm not going to put too much doubt into any led light as I'm pretty much convinced the chips and the color ratios are better these days.

The thing with leds is they are designed for plants other than cannabis. They veg cannabis just fine but typical lack during flowering. But not all; and definitely when combined with a wide band spectrum light to "fill in the blanks."

4. Found a 12 band full spectrum led light setup for YGROW series thanks to one of my buddies who pointed me in the correct direction

5. I can vouch for 2 solid run under folux solution led. Check out my threads I have a few but only one folux solution

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

6. Last run was 1 Brisker og and 3 white platinum og and it was one of my best runs

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

7. You can get great lights on amazon now with samsung chips.

This is some of the best light currently you can get for the wattage. There are variations of that light on amazon as well. You can also go for the original quantum boards which are pretty much the same thing.

There are TONS of these lights out now from many different manufacturers and the prices have gone down greatly. You used to have to put this stuff together yourself. Now that everyone is doing it, you can get them put together and ready to go .

For this reason, its much better to get a light that you know will last a good while as opposed to a brand that uses gear thats not really up to par.

8. I've grown whole crops from seed to bloom with just maxsisun lights. I have a 600w(275w actual draw) model,which they no longer make ,but imo they grow dense and frosty flower. I've since moved onto Quantum Boards(QB96), and im in the process of chopping down my first crop with them. This is the most trichome covered bud I've ever seen,even the popcorn at the very bottom is coated like crazy. So Maxsisun will grow good product but theres no comparison to QBs. They make great veg lights which is where mine retired to.....until tomorrow when my qb132s get here. The QB96s are only $69 right now but you would need a driver. I'll be honest,I was quite impressed with the Maxsisun as it was much first LED light. They run pretty cool also. Just so you know the 300w model is only like 127w actual draw so you could maybe pull of something decent in a 2×2. That's my 2 cents but I do recommend QBs for the performance.

9. This is great Lenofocus LED Grow Light 672LED Full Spectrum Red White Plant Lights Board Hydroponic Growing Lamp Panel for Indoor Plants Seedling Vegetable and Flowering . But best bet is Samsung board.. could be a China or hlg .. it will LAST and easy to add more when you grow!! Qb's are so popular because they are AMAZING !!

10. Pay a little more and get the best. HLG in U.S using LM301B or Invisible Sun LED in Europe using LM301H with free shipping to states. If you don't care about budget then go with Gavita or Fluence. Just don't know why people cheap out on lights.

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. 0C85B580-53B2-49A7-9B82-BA1EA0935E4B.jpeg Fuck it, make it 2 1/2 off the muscle! Jersey Strong <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Grew some tasty buds with a LED Mars light. After I grew two plants and had my stash, the light was hanging in my grow closet. Next time I needed to grow, it didn't work. It was out of warranty, showed them the problem. A screw on the top had it's plastic washer melted. That screw was directly up the power supply. I assumed that the power supply had some kind of problem that caused the plastic washer to melt. But...the light had been turned off the whole time. I couldn't what happened to it. Hanging in the closet in off position, expected it to work the next time I needed it. In any case, they just tried to sell my all the components and it wasn' t worth it. Very disappointed that it failed.

Bought a 49 dollar LED light 600W and it shorted out after a month, but the company replaced it with a 100W. Spectrum brand on Ebay. They were good to work with when I had a problem. I have a plant flowering now with this light. Included a pic of the buds it is producing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bought a cheap light of ebay for abot $60 they do the job for a small grow
    Im harvesting any day now i am going to upgrade tho as i want a bigger crop
    This is a pineapple kush auto

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1