Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaning bong of giza

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SekCKyle, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I made this in my free time, its made out of propel bottles I made 4 cambers in it. I know plastic is not safe to use but it's something I had at my house, I'm going to try it out later tonight

Attached Files:

2. Tell me how it is brah :smoke:

3. Is that kinda like the leaning pyramids of Giza, or...? ;):p

4. you should make it into a hookah

5. I love huge home made pieces. Saw an amazing one made from a windex bottle (or some spray like that) with pvc pipe. Cleared as fast as a real bong but destroyed any flavor lol.

6. It hit fast and cleared fast it was niiicccee if you guys have ideas u can post it or email to me and I'll try and do it it, safe and home items I'll do it!:)

7. Leaning Tower of Pisa :)

8. I know, I was just messing around. Pisa, Giza, easy mistake to make. :D

9. Let me know how that duct tape tastes.