Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Facebook is the devil!

A stockers paradise. 

2. Really.. I've just traded one problem for another. I use to feel very alone and now I just deal with girl drama 24/7. But wouldn't trade it back for all the weed in the world lol living it up for sure. CHEERS!!

3. I've got confidence in you that you could grow weed and deal with girl drama 24/7 if you chose to.

4. #3444 Head Chef, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Word! Need the weed to deal with females.

Chef.

5. Happy 420 leafy hope all is well

6. Hope all is well

7. Glad to hear all is well with you bro!! Keep on keep'in on! Haha, Be sure to stop by more often!

8. #3449 DeadLeaf, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Everything is gonna be ok! The future seems to be a lot more clear than it use to be. These days I focus on eating more so I can gain weight. I've put on over 15lbs in 3 months, which is an awesome feeling. Still rock'n Crunk and GFBA, which all my friends love. It will all be gone by the end of the summer tho. I don't really smoke that much but I went out and got a small pipe yesterday, double glass with a classic shape. Hadn't bought one of those in YEARS!
    Getting stronger, more able and capable of handling my new life. Haven't had a break down in months. Getting a lot of attention lately, in a good way. I was partying pretty hard but have started to focus more on career change. I drink a lot these days tho... hopefully that doesn't become a problem for me. Still not sure if I will go back to growing for myself. That story will have to remain as is.. to be continued
    20150506_095320.jpg

9. Good for you leafy glad things are working for you check pm

10. Last I checked, jumper went missing and i hope he's ok. Very disturbing. But I'm here, contemplating wether or not to kick start this thread again. Not that i have any ability to grow at the moment, but I still have enough information and examples to help some new blades get their start on creating their own indoor grow environment and tacking down the right methods used by many growers in the city. The fight for cannabis legalization and all human rights has once again reached our front door, and the armies are growing stronger across the Pacific north west to finally gain the advantage in the over all war for acceptance. With each reminder of how close we have come to resolution, it's time to take another step further into our time of victory and time to set history in its place. If I can be of any help, in any way..please let me know. Thanks

11. Leafy my friend I hope you kick start the journal again. Growers not only learn from success but also all the problems are teaching lessons. You know I share the good with the bad. It's through those problems that you learn what it takes to grow this herb. I'd like to see you come back brother.

12. ^^^ Ditto bro

13. Sup Dude!

14. Whaddup leaf !!! Hope your well brother

15. Did leafy leave for good his name is obsolete and I'm back. Leafy you are greatly missed

16. Yeah, I think he did. He visited my thread way back in June to duck in and say hi but but that was the last time I heard from him.

17. Yea when I was incarcerated for 95 days he kept coming in my thread to see if I was ok.. Leafy will always be remembered

18. Dang, you were inside?! Glad to hear you're outta there and I hope it's all behind you now. I know that Leaf used to roll out to see Smokey from time to time so I wonder if she might still keep in touch with him....then again, she's also been MIA for a while so I don't know....

I hope they both come back.

19. Yea everything Is behind me now though my growing days are over for now but I'm here to stay
    Hope all is well with those two