Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

Sorry to see you go brother. I'm not going to follow you over on instagram though. It's not you, it's a generational thing with me. I'm just got too many laps around the sun for all the latest in social media. I barely hang out at Facebook. My daughter talked me into that. If I was your age I would be there though.

Take care Leafy.

2. That's actually not true cuz GC is much more complex than instagram. I've never had a Facebook either

It's all good though :wave:

3. Good luck leafy im not an instagramer or facebooker myself

The main reason that I have a journal here in GC is to document my grows for myself. I'm really not much into documenting my daily life that seems to be involved with Facebook or where and what I'm doing at the moment that seems to be what Instagram is all about.

I don't mind sharing my marijuana experience with others because I was a lonely stealth cellar grower for all those years. I find it refreshing to be able to talk about this part of my life.

You know I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. I hope you drop in here once in a while and keep me (and probably others) informed. I'm staying sub'bed to the LECIG.

5. What's up Leaf. I'm just glad to see you on the up and up bro. I "visit" IG now and again. Got some GC blades over there who post bud pics. No real account though. I know that my employer checks fb and they typically form opinions based on what they see there so I've scaled back from there as well.

That being said bro, I still want to pay you back for the kindness....so it ain't over bro. I'll be in touch one way or the other.

6. Aw samn brother im gonna hate to see you go. I always loved stopping into the LECIG. Hope you aren't gone for too long. I think the grow bug will bite your ass again and you'll be back bigger and better but I hope you keep living life on your terms. Head up, chest out, and walk lol.

Ah crap!  No Plants, No reason to hang on GC.  I see your point bro.

I wish you the best.  Seacrest Out!

Heh heh Pakalolo!  FaceBook is the devil!  For me, it brought every creep out of my past.

Then they started stalking me.  Classmates did the same thing.  Ugg.  

8. #3428 Head Chef, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Good luck bro, sad to see you go :(

I won't be following over at Instagram Eifer I don't do FB or that kinda stuff, don't like putting my personal life on the Internet to be saved forever.

Have w good one tho and try to drop by every now and then to say hi!
    I will stay subbed here and at the cafe :)

Chef.

9. Come back, leafy. Instagram is lame :poke: :p

10. Kinda wish leafy was still around

11. Me too man, miss that guy!
    Plus instagram sucks compared to GC, hopefully he will drop by some time :)

Chef.

12. Yea I dont know nothin about instagram I had my gf show me so I could try to follow leafy but yea i just dont get it.

13. Couple blades here I've seen over there. I don't have an account but I've followed Iron and seen a few here following him.

I heard from another blade that Leafy is doing alright. Haven't talked directly to him though.

14. Thanks you guys..i miss yall! Instagram doesn't really do it for me, not my cup of tea, really. But my social life is through the roof now. Been dating a sexy blonde, making money and living my life. Not letting anything drag me down.
    Glad to see you all holding it down for me. Stay up!

Peace!

15. good to see u leafy

16. you'll be missed homie..

no instagram of facebook here either..

so you'll just have to pop in and say hi to us stubborn old folks every now and then.

always a pleasure my friend and all the best to you..

you're a cool cat leafy.

You know I wish you the best brother. Glad to see you're on a positive note.

18. Heres to you leafy

Attached Files:

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426006995.076180.jpg
    And this :)

Chef.