Late bloom hydro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Jody Lopez, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Last two weeks always a problem for me . What makes colas get airy less dense ! Frustrating to get to that point and lose density any suggestions?
    JL

2. Poor lighting, poor management of your watering with nutes, PH swings, you have a bad strain of weed.

We really need pics and a shit ton of more info

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tell us about your Grow style, equipment, medium and nutrient.

4. Ok here you go it’s a hydro ebb and flow system by hydro! Gavita lights C02 12/12 cycle water schedule 4 ttmies light around 3ft high and GHNutrients fans

5. So, with the ebb and flow, what substrate are you using? Rockwool?
    Are you testing and maintaining a stable pH?
    What is your water source?
    What ppm of the GH nutrients are you mixing to?
    When/how often do you replace the nutrient solution with new?
    Air temperature in your bloom area? Day/night
    Humidity in the bloom area?
    Do you have a controlled exhaust system?
    Are you circulating air with osalating fans?

Post some pics of your system showing top to bottom your whole area.

• Like Like x 1
  6. To much heat I've always found ! Gotta be between 70- 75 degrees !

Sent from my LM-X120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. To much heat I've always found ! Gotta be between 70 -75 ish ! Degrees if your watts per square foot are on n ph ,ppm witch sounds to me your pretty much spot on !

8. thank you for responding

9. Here’s some pics most of everything you mentioned is on point ! I’m in hydro and had a few problems! The roots became to big I had to trim them ! In and out drain was plugged in all containers my first hydro grow ! What’s normal maintenance and last two week suggestions to fatten up colas thanks for responding

Attached Files:

11. If it looks dense as should atvtwo weeks n you take it down n can almost see there it lol in my 20 years ! Heat..your very welcome ✌️

12. Spell check sorry ! If at two weeks in plants look nice n dense !! Dry em look like you can almost see threw them...in my 20 yrs ! Heat , always ! Anything under 80 degrees ..the closer you can get to @ 75 ish give take a few..the denser you'll get . Almost like a sweet spot !? Very welcome

13. Did not understand your response sorry can you text again
    Regards

14. 72-75 degrees will give you solid dense buds , crucial last four weeks ..closer your temp gets to 80 n beyond ..you loose density ! Of at two weeks they look awesome n you finish em ,dry em n can almost see threw them . To much heat I've always found in my 20 years growing ! Sorry just getting use to how forum works lol wish you all best M2 Menace !

15. Jody,
    Looks like you may have 2-3 weeks to go. They will fatten up in that time.
    The first photo was snapped on 3/24/21. Chem Brulee clone
    upload_2021-4-13_13-53-32.jpeg

This is the same flower on 4/10/21
    upload_2021-4-13_13-55-1.png
    it’s much fatter now. I’m in flush now and should harvest in about a week. Some would look at the second photo and advise to harvest. It will only get better during the next week.
    Keep doing what your doing and give them more time. You will be glad you did.
    Your set up is nice although the problematic root plugging is a concern. There may be some modifications to your system that would minimize root plugging.
    Take a look at my growroom build and then let’s chat.
    HOME GROW BUILD links
    #1 & 2

GROW ROOM BUILD

GROW ROOM BUILD

HOME GROW BUILD

HOME GROW BUILD

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. #16 Meter square menace, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    20210413_180604.jpg 20210413_182702.jpg Closer you can get your light the better , especially last couple weeks !! As close to them as they will let you , thus depending on heat temp of course ...say 1000 watt , every foot away it looses half its it's strength ,,500 watt 2 feet 250 ...closer more intense !! All about watts per square foot ,,,.more per square foot the more bud ,tighter harder ,,,they bend away from to much heat just slightly before they will burn .. White Rhyno on the plate 80 watts per the others 62 .5 . Nothing special ph spot on ,ppm high they'll take flushed em last there last week ! Super thrive only thing I add period ! My temp between 72-75-76 tops !

17. #17 Meter square menace, Apr 13, 2021
    20210413_192648.jpg Besides regular nutrients of course. 9 in 3 gallon pots under 1000 in 3 .5 x 3.5 square foot space ...4 in 3x3 table , 4x4 tent ,6" inline under 1000 ...pots give me average of 6/700 ish strain depending ! Table 800 /1000 G's ...

18. As far as general maintenance ,looks like your having no problems maintaining what ya got going on ...like c o blue green said , just keep doing what your doing looks great !! Root probs etc we all run into something once in while ... always learning something new , everytime I do another ,

19. #19 Meter square menace, Apr 14, 2021
    Drop them lights least foot n half / two . I've seen me "6-9 " away last couple weeks , fans on n sharp constant eye ,pay offs !?!? ...hope you get some use outta alll my babbling lol

20. When I ran 400wt HPS, I kept them 12” above the canopy. If you are using 1000wt should be 16-18”.
    Try not to burn them. You can’t unburn them.