Last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Blix, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Title says it all.

I picked up Planet Earth on Blu-Ray today with my gift cards from Best Buy.

2. Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay
    $5 at Best Buy on Black Friday...

3. last movie i ever bought was batman begins, been downloading and renting ever since

4. Planet Earth is the most amazing BD I own. I never knew there were so many strange creatures in the world.

The most recent BD I bought was Sunshine and 2001. Both great sci-fi films.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Co-sign on the Planet Earth. it does look amazing.

i recently got a really good deal on 300 & Apocalypto for 22 Shipped! :metal:

Appocalypto was waaaay to intense for me when i was blaaazed.

6. Lost season 4

7. I really want to buy Planet Earth for bluray but I still haven't found a good deal on it yet.

I bought The Fifth Element on bluray (the rerelease, not the shitty one)... And am trying to get my hands on Serenity that just came out yesterday, but no one around here has it in stock yet.

Oh well, guess my Collector's edition of Serenity will have to do till I can find a copy.

8. Got paid today, so I just got Point Break on Blu-Ray and 28 Days Later on DVD.

9. pineapple express on tuesday FTMFW!! i cant wait for that movie.

10. Just got Step Into Liquid tonight.

11. Just got the Dark Knight on Blu-ray, best picture quality I've seen on a blu-ray movie yet.

12. last blurays i got were planet earth, galapagos islands, and wild china. very awesome.

13. I've got Wild China coming from Netflix tomorrow.

Bought Live Free Or Die Hard with my last Christmas giftcard today.

14. that movie owns. the picture & audio quality are both excellent :smoking:

15. LOL just bought Pineapple Express today...getting ready to light up a bowl and enjoy it :smoking:

16. I picked up a Blu-ray player a few weeks back, now i gotta build a blu-ray dvd library.

I've got the following:
    Dark Knight
    Superman: Doomsday
    Burn After Reading
    Pineapple Express
    Futurama Bender's Game

I get a pay check in a week so I'll pick up more. Esp considering Circuit City is closing, gonna take advantage of that and try 2 find a few good deals.

17. live free or die hard, but planet earth has to be one of the best things ever to watch on blue ray. I never realized how good the blu ray was until i wasted $100 on a "upconvert dvd player". What a bulshit plot to make an extra buck.

18. pineapple express on blu.

19. all on Blu Ray ( <3 1080p and Dolby True HD/DTS HD)

Weeds Season 1
    Weeds Season 2
    Weeds Season 3
    The Dark Knight
    The Perfect Storm (bad transition to blu ray...Warner usually BLOWS at this)