Ladies, what's physically attractive about dudes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BlazedGlory, Feb 17, 2021.

1. We all know what attributes guys find appealing. Big tits, big ass, small waist, large eyes, full lips, etc. What are the equivalents for women, I guess an obvious example would be height. Are there some parts of a dude that drive you crazy, or are women just not that visual compared to men? Asking for a friend just kidding, asking for myself :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dude this is a dumb question.... I am not a woman but I can tell you that women like a man who is in shape has nice teeth and presents himself with confidence!! Last one probably being most important.. I would say probably the biggest thing as a turn off for both sides i would have to say is bad teeth. Blue eyes which is not really something you can change but has always been something I have been complemented on by the ladies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. The blue eyes get em every time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. It's all about the wiener, boys. That's why we gotta send those dick pics - so she can decide if we're the one.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Being yourself and a bit of good luck.

Lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 Dizzy, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Well For Me i Like The Kinda Guys With Bad Boy Vibes...Who Will Do Anyting for Me It's Why I Fell For My My Husband He Isa Very Intense Man. As For Looks I Like Short Blond Hair Blue Eyes In Great Shape With alotta Muscles an Tatted Up Alot That's How My Hubs is....Has to Have Alotta Confidence Too an Be Able to Back it Up Tho ion Want a Guy That Just Talks if You Know What I Mean He Gotta Be Able to Protect me too an My Man Has. Also Gotta Be Great in Bed too an My Boo don't Have a Problem there Either. He's a Perfect Husband an Father IMO! Also He Gotta Be Taller then Me Ima 5'5 Mama an My Boo is 6 Feet.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  7. As a guy I'll weigh in...as with female physical attributes, just try to be your "best" self, or at least further away from your "worst" self. Fat never makes anyone look their best.
    Weak is never a good look; I believe the concept that those looking at a male partner at least subconsciously look at your ability to protect/fight/hunt and these days that's tied basically to good health and looking like you can hold you own...not like a bodybuilder, just stronger than "doing nothing".
    Get a haircut at a hair dresser over a barber.
    Proper grooming...some people have shitty facial hair but grow it anyway. Be honest with yourself about yours if you're planning on keeping it...I have seen enough pube beards for a lifetime.
    Apparently tallness is a thing, though tbh I've kind of always assumed that this was only a minor percentage that chase this.

Look at yourself in pictures - it tells you everything you need to know/fix/improve, you just need to be introspective.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I like a girls imperfections...so im wondering if anyone else male or female feels the same?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Like hunchbacks, bald spots, and a glass eye?

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. That's everybody then because Nobody is Perfect.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It's not the shape of the nose or chin, or the color of your skin that makes you beautiful. A joyful face is always a beautiful face.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Some Girls have a set list of standards waiting for a guy like you to lower

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm a dude my wife only wants my twig and berries.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. #14 Vee, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    you'll read a million books and you still won't have an answer ...!

as what all women want.. is security

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. There's some things i'm attracted to, like beards, long hair, butts and muscles, but when it comes down to it, each person is different and I don't always go for the same thing with every person. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #16 WeedCat, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    Oh! you said physical! I just wrote all of this and read your title post again. I'll keep all of this up. But I did address the physical in my rant.

Personally for me it's a guy who is in to cool hobbies. Woodworking, building guitars, art, surfing.... I like a guy who loves the outdoors. I don't care if he's a hunter or not but I'd never go for a trophy hunter type. Just one that like to feed himself good clean food.

One that is in to having a fit body but not one that spends too much time fawning over it. If he spends more time in the mirror than I, it's a real turn-off. One that has good hygiene, doesn't smoke cigarettes and is nice to have sex with because he smells clean. One who has good oral health too. I don't mind crooked teeth, as long as they are clean. Crooked teeth give a person character.

I like a guy who when he fucks up, he will say I'm sorry and try to make it right. I like a guy who when he sees an unhealthy behavior about himself, he goes and get help to fix it.

I like a critical thinker, one who questions, one who reads a lot and is not gullible to conspiracy theories.

I love a guy who is as interested in a monogamous relationship as much as I am. I like a guy who notices that I got my hair cut or wearing an awesome smelling lotion.

I like a guy that's NOT the life of the party. More just a genuine good person who would pull over to help another person who has a flat tire.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. It wasn't a dumb question.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Not sure we're quite that simple to figure out. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I have rustic teeth and they’re bright orange.

Any takers?

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. When it comes to physical features, it's completely subjective, in the end every individual has their own taste whether they're a man or a woman. For example I disagree with the OP post, I actually prefer smaller breasts on a woman (they're more elegant imo), and big asses are not my thing either. I also like tall women a lot like between 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 which is not common I think, for a guy's preference.

Another example, I'm a guy with pretty damn long hair, I've heard just as much snarky comments from women behind my back about my hair as I've had women complement it and tell me how much it suits me etc. Again to each their own.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1