Kool aided my papers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Killerbee4323, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I spilled Kool aid over my brand new pack of 1 1/4 papers. It was grape if that helps.

2. I trashed em have another pack. Job from the smoke shop a buck a piece. They get me for 3 bucks for zigzag at 711.

3. used to use kool-aid or coffee in prison to make blunt wraps a little water it makes a thick texture use your finger and spread it on the paper or we used scritta paper. haha i do not recommend this for obvious various reasons lol :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Whats scritta paper tp.

5. damn youre gonna make me say it.... First I want to say i love God..... but i love weed more lmao nah jk but it is bible paper the thin paper with holes in it. They handed those little bibles out like candy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Gotcha. You won't go to hell for smoking Bible paper.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. There was always a Gideon's Bible in every hotel-motel room in the country. Not that I would have every used one but more then a few times I noticed the blank pages in front and back were missing. Someone had beaten me to them and I had to find a 7-11 anyway.
    Raw papers over both job and zigzag.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1