Kandy pens

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Popcorn, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Hey just checking to see if anyone has expierience with the kandy pens oura and or the session.. thinking probably the session because they are both the same price after you buy an attachment for the session.

2. Pens brake carts n oil taste burnt customer service is shit. They were good years ago but honestly u can find better batteries/pens at dispensaries for cheaper.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I have one I really like. It came with a refillable cartdrige I fill up.
    I have a flat one with a cartridge you fill up. I really like it.

4. Well I am not looking at any of there cheap crappy pens the oura is a battery operated dab rig. And the session is a portable e nail. Neither are cheap or bad quality I know from multiple peoples expierience. I am definitely not disagreeing with you because I think 90 percent of the pens on the market are shit. Lol

5. Oh candy pens title threw me off

• Like Like x 1
  6. That looked like a nice rig, (expensive)Maybe you could tell us how it worked. I saw kandy pens but not what kind, way different than mine. I bought a hand held dab but so far have not gotten anything to put in it.

7. Yea I think I am going to go with the session since I already have a dab rig..

8. Got the session ordered and surprisingly the vape critics coupon code worked for 25 percent off. Woohoo. I will post back with updates

9. Got the session today and it rips just as good as my plug in enail. Packaging was crap sent in bubble mailer. Although it was not damaged priority shipping for 30 bucks should include a garunteed safe package.. ummm a box maybe you cheap asses!! Lol came in a box about as big as a wallet and had this 1 card as instruction... no info on how to maintain/clean your 200 dollar device. Do I ever have to change the atomizer? Idk would be nice to know. Hahaha how do I change the atomizer when time comes?
    So other than my complaints that the kandy pens company does things as cheap as possible. The acctual device seems to be good quality!! They just really need to include some more info..
    I will get some more pics of the boxing and everything that comes with it later.
    20201215_194003.jpg 20201215_194605.jpg

10. Alright guys I couldn't help myself got the oura coming friday.. limited edition also only 100 made :)
    Screenshot_20210320-191735_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 2