Kali Mist day 44, in rubbermaid setup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Maccgyver, Nov 16, 2007.

1. hey guys I talk so much about organics and how I hate chemicals so here are some shots of the Kali Mist I have metnioned a few times. Enjoy and bask in the glory that is organic ganja. Botanicare FTW!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Peace and POT :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. right on Mcguyver.
    whats the info on your grow specs? imreally interested, and very interested in this particular strain.

3. well I pretty much just replicated red greenery's rubbermaid setup on icmag, if yo uhaven't seen it go check it out. I am using 2 18 gallon rubbermaids one stacked on top of the other and I have 6 cfls with half 42watters and the other half 23watters so I have a mixed spectrum which I like best. THey are seperated from the grow chamber by plexiglass I ductaped in and I painted the interior of the tubs black then white and then used mylar on the top half. IT has 2 pc fans pushing 38cfm, one is for the lights and one is for the chamber itself. I use botanicare pure blend pro grow and bloom as well as LIquid Karma. Grandma's ROBUST molasses from the local grocery store is also used throughout my grow and it really works great. Oh and almost forgot they are in gallon pots with a mix madeup of Promix(home depot red bag says for potting on it), extra perlite added till I feel like it is airy enough, horticultural lime that is 20 years old(my pops grew back in the day and never used this 10lb bag that was sitting in my basement forever), and last but not least earthworm castings. ANy more questions ask away I don't mind. Peace and Pot.

4. forgot to add and I am sure you can see evidence of it in the first picture, that I supercropped these 2. Results are obvious. Pinch it and bend it.

5. another note these were both started from seed directly in the pots they are in. No extra germination steps or anything just put it in the soil watered it and wait till it popped through the surface and then threw it under the lights.

6. Hey man your setup looks great. I am using bonticare products as well and I am having a hell of time keeping my plants healthly. What kind of feeding schedule do you use? Do give nutes with every watering?
    peace

7. I totally agree. I use Botanicare Pureblend Pro and Earth Juice. Organics is the way to go! I am ashamed to admit this but i use open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. They are mostly organic but have some inert ingredients. These 3 nutes just work so good though, i couldnt resist. Here are mine btw http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/188091-first-personal-indoor-grow.html I will have buds like that in a few weeks. Ill have more pics up in a few hours cause they have grown so much more since these pics were taken only saturday! Man cannabis sure does grow once it flowers huh?

8. yes I used nutes every watering during flowering. Bloom, LK and molasses. The trifecta blend as I like to call it. LOL On day 56 now and man are they looking good, getting some more pics today so hang tight.

9. botanicare is amazing. looking good bro!!!!! cant wait to see some more pics!

10. Did you use nutes every watering in veg?

11. Hey Maccgyver,
    thanks for the tips on soil, I just threw my 4 dankest seeds into a paper towel today. I'm itching for them to pop:D. I got some regular "organic" potting soil and mixed in a little bit, 3-4 tbsp., of earthworm castings to hold them over until friday when I get the good stuff.:hello:
    (FFOF, bloom nutes, and some lime) I read something in this thread about molasses, what does it do?

peace, and check out my thread if you want, no pics til later though.

-Grow:smoke:

12. I used nutes every time i watered during veg. I have used nutes EVERY time ive watered period. Organics are almost impossible to over do. Just watch your plant, it will tell you want it needs. Watch the VERY VERY VERY tip of the leaves. You will see it turn a lighter green or brown. This is the first signs your plant has all it needs. This is a good thing, its called "greenhouse burn" It just means it has all it needs. Pay attention to the very very tips of the leaves, they will turn before the whole plant fucks up. That is unless you are using chemical nutes and you just pour them straight out the bottle :) My friend was spraying what he thought was a diluted miracle grow solution on his plant outside. Killed that thing in 3 days flat. EVERY leave was brown. I say stay away from foliar feeding ALL together unless you are experienced...ok im rambling. Sorry.

13. I didn't nute at all for the firs 3 weeks then when the an N deficiency started to show I nuted it full strength with the trifecta blend of PBP, LK and molasses. Molasses is more for the micro-herd you have built up in your soil so when you feed them they work better at processsing the nutrients in the soil into what the plant can uptake.

14. here are the new shots taken at day 56 of flowering.
    [​IMG]

check out the undergrowth!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the nuggets are getting phat and even frostier. I am excited. I might let them go to 70 days depending on how they look. IT is really up to the plants to tell you when they are ready not the suggested flowering time.

15. Damn dude. What kinda light do you have? That shit is off the heeZY.

Looks hella dank fo sho.

That strain is from Serious Seeds, right?

Wow man mad props bro.

16. 6 cfls lights(3 red spectrum42watters and 3 blue spectrum 23 watters so 195 watts of total power in a 2 sq ft space is muy bien) in a 18 gallon rubber maid setup(one stacked on top of the other). Just 2 pc fans one for venting the light chamber which is seperated by plexiglass and one for the grow chamber.

17. as far as the strain it is seeds from a Kali Mist that actually got pollenated by a hermie bubbleberry plant in the same grow room. SO it is possibly a cross. THe seeds were both female. SO my ratio was 100% which I was happy about.

18. Looking really good. Kali mist was some of the best bud I have ever had.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Where??? lol

I wanna see this setup

Miracle
    :smoking: