K-Train Seed/ Strain Review & Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Fresh Jive, Jan 12, 2011.

1. budbrain007-

Those are some DAMN FINE looking plants man!

Great job!

2. Thanks! Yeah, they turned out VERY nice!!! I got 7.75 ozs. off of those 2 plants--not too bad.

One pheno was not nearly as bushy as the other and was Indica dominant. The Indica dominant plant, with what appeared to be a lot less yield, actually turned out to yield almost 1/4 ounce more. It is true one-hitter-quitter! It's some of THE best smoke I've had in 34 years of smoking! I'm not alone in this opinion either, all my friends agree! It yielded more because the buds were so damn sticky with resin that they weighed a lot more than the buds from the other pheno.

The other pheno was more sativa dominant and, unfortunately, because I had to get the Dynamite that were in the Veg tent moved into the flowering tent, I actually harvested this pheno 1-2 weeks earlier than I wanted to. So, I think it suffered a little in taste and potency; however, my friends all tell me they can't tell much of a difference except in taste. I think I could have broken 1/2 pound if I had had another week or two.

P.S. I'm sure I'll be growing this out again!

Bud

3. how many plants did u do, f r e s h?

4. K-train is the dankest bud ever! At week 4 of flower, it was more pungent than Bubba Kush, at week 9!

It cloned very well... Fully rooted and ready to transfer by day 8, and super healthy. A friend has the clones in veg now.. I hope they don't all auto hermie like you say..

5. Great info. I put this on my list of seeds to consider for my next seed purchase earlier today before I saw your post. I'm now having second thoughts because of the smell, although it sounds like an awesome high. Also the cloning thing is a big negative as well as I don't want to be constantly buying new seeds through the mail.

6. If you like the idea and want almost the exact same bud as K-Train then check out Kandy Kush from Reserva Privada Seeds.

It clones Easily but it is still very smelly like the K-Train.

Greenhouse and Reserva both crossed OG with Trainwreck and they are almost identical. The only difference being the stability that Kandy Kush has.

I have grown both and they turn out Great!:D

7. wow this is a great review, makes me really excited because k-train is my next grow. Thanks for the info man!