Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate huuuge brownie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by n0s, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Awww hell yea, that bad boy was delish. Perfect for a rainy day in the dorms. No need to go out and smoke in the rain now:D

who else grubs on brownies on the regular? and how much do you usually put in your batch? A friend of my girlfriend made these so I dont know how potent they are but she says theyre dank.

2. You don't know how potent they are? And your girlfriend says they're dank?

Talk to you tommorow, then. Lol.

3. It's worse... a "friend" of his girlfriend made them. Dude, you should know better than to consume a large portion of brownies of unknown potency. You may get crazy high if you ate too much. One of the great challenges after cooking cannabis food is figuring out exactly how potent it came out, and what the appropriate dosage is...

4. You're going to have a good day.

5. lol u say "crazy high" like its a bad thing dude!

EAT ANOTHER ONE!

6. Haha. Sweet bro! Just this last weekend I made a firecracker but put 2.5 grams (instead of the recommended 1 g) of kush on it. Holy FUCK! I was blllaaaaazzzeeed. I reached a high that I thought was never possible even after 7+ years of getting ripped. I ate it at 11 pm friday night, stayed up till 4 am, slept and was high till mid afternoon. It was borderline hallucinogenic that night and just kept getting stronger and stronger (rather than hitting me all at once). Good stuff. I love to eat baked goods.

I have a knack for cooking, so I always made rasta pasta, butterscotch hard candies for me and friends to eat at class, etc. Anything with fat, oil, alcohol you name it, you can bake it.

It makes me recall an instance one time, I made rice crispy treats, (keep in mind baked goods give me the mad munchies) and ended up eating the whole pan. Wow what a day. Lol.

7. ur gonna be higher than a fucking kite

8. man i'm jealous. today when i got back from class, my entire front was drenched, and my back was completely dry, it was fucked up. and yeah, no chance in hell will i be able to light a lighter if i go outside, and my roommate is studying so i can't smoke inside. i'll just hang out for a bit i guess.

9. excess is the road to true enlightenment.

1 ounce to one batch to one head.

I hope you have fun amigo.

10. Yes. I love your attitude. Ive been smoking for the better half of a decade and I am FUCKED right now. Just got back from a two hour roadtrip to pick up another zip of fire :smoking:

Im also about to break out the Smirnoff since I think its Thursday. Whats everybody else getting in to?

11. I will try this someday.

12. haha you're going to have a solid day.. and night haha