Just another MassHole

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mr.Mago0, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Just recently moved out of the city area and finally bought a house. I'm looking forward to growing on my terms and no longer dealing with guerrilla and rental property grows.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds like a plan, I'll smoke to that! Good luck.

3. Welcome to the city

4. Welcome to GC!:gc_rocks:

Can I turn you on to a resource? You know how the prohibitionists always say we need more studies on cannabis and how it affects us? I collect those studies that "don't exist" and a lot more (recipes, history, methods of use, the endocannabinoid system, etc), but it's all related to cannabis, one way or another.

The "Latest" segment has a large section on "Cultivation" that has everything from an article on growing hemp in 1789 to the latest studies on cannabis genetics and the influence of growing conditions. I think you'll find it interesting.

New January 2021 Granny's List

Just as a teaser, here's a few pre-prohibition hemp studies that I grabbed from the "Cultivation" section. Although they were trying for more male hemp plants for their longer fiber, their "failures" could be counted as successes by marijuana growers who use non-feminized seed.

Influence of Environment on Sexual Expression in Hemp. (USA) (download – 1923)
    Influence of Environment on Sexual Expression in Hemp

EFFECT OF THE AGE OF POLLEN UPON THE SEX OF HEMP. (USA) (1st page – 1928) Error - Cookies Turned Off

CARBOHYDRATE-NITROGEN RATIOS WITH RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL EXPRESSION OF HEMP. (USA) (full – 1934) CARBOHYDRATE-NITROGEN RATIOS WITH RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL EXPRESSION OF HEMP

Granny :wave:

5. I'm always up to higher my hemp education. Thanks Granny

6. I dig your avatar.

Welcome to the city, bru.