Jumpers Jungle

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Did I do it did I break the interweb

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Something big is looming on the horizon of the very near future more details will be included later on but for now that is all.
    Hope everyone is having a good day

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well if you're looking for commercial property, I can't find anything, where the owner doesn't want to charge a ridiculous price to gain back wealth lost from the virus. You'd think there would be a lot of properties out there? sadly not so much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Nah I got my property o I got other things brewing and on the way so it's gonna be a hell of a fun ride by end of March beginning of April

• Like Like x 3
  5. These are called second breakfast out of 6 seed 5 were female can't wait to see what I get on this test strain

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GOBZILLA by @SG1 loving these girls

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. This is the blackstem F2 I got 2 normal looking plants and well u see the rest mutants all mutants I guess the blueberry is strong in these ones.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. 10x10 flower tent

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Only thing I forgot was the veg tent full shots

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just got an update date some new gear for me to test is sitting in my mail box from Irvine seed company can't wait to see what I got

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lmfao get to it. yea I was gonna do that this weekend also but realized I didn't have enough pots and the ones I was gonna TP weren't as root bound as I thought so that can wait til next week.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Something new to try IMG_20210315_194358_242.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Some new new from a new growmie I met 20210323_153011.jpg IMG_20210323_153234_530.jpg IMG_20210323_153234_514.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. Here's a few things. I got way more this is all I unpacked working with a great up and coming artist

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Been a bit for an update and I'm sure your all ready I had an ulcer rupture in my stomach about a week and a half ago got to my garden and got some updates for you later tonite I am doing well the pain and all that has subsided

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Oh dear. Hope your ok?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I am I've been dealing with stomach issues since I was young young 8 years old diagnosed with IBS at 16 crohns now I'm 37 crohns is in remission but still have other stomach issues pop up from the 16 medications I'm on

• Like Like x 3