Juices w 0mg Nicotine

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by PatZin, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I have difficulty in quitting smoking. I've been trying it for months but I do fail in between. Eventually, a friend of mine introduced me to vape, which I have a choice of taking Nicotine at zero level. Have anyone of you tried this shifting? What would be the difficulties I will be facing upon doing this?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The fastest way to stop smoking is " Pain Avoidance Therapy"
    The 12 step program worked for me.
    Every time I got the craving for a cig I'd hit myself in the face 12 times in a row as fast as I could. Slamming your head against a hard surface like a wall, table or floor 12 times works equally well.
    In your desire to avoid future pain eventually your brain figures out how to stop inflicting pain on itself.
    Cravings faded.

After 12 months or so I stopped thinking how delicious a cig butt laying in the gutter looked.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey dude, you serious about that? That hurts a lot! I haven't heard of that kind of therapy and I don't know if that is safe.

• Funny Funny x 1

4. Just get some nicotine gum or some of them nicotine pouches you put in your mouth

5. I'd get some CBD carts, or better yet, a full spectrum hemp extract, and vape/dab that every time you get a craving. CBD can help reduce cue-induced cravings, though you may have to take it orally for it to be most effective.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Put it in your mouth, in your motherfucking mouuuuuth...

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. If brass sez to punch yourself in the face you better do now! or he'll do it for you! lmao!

8. There is this patch that you have to stick it to your body (you may put in your arm). This patch serves as a Nicotine Replacement Therapy. This helps you reduce nicotine intake so as not to be that difficult to withdraw from smoking.

9. Thanks for the suggestion, maybe I should try that before attending counselling. I'm getting depressed on how to quit quickly as I'm so desperate. Have you tried attending a therapist? Do you guys think its a good idea?