Jerrys Organic Obsession

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jerry111165, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Someone posted a “Like” in this here old ass Journal that was started in ‘11... so I peeked in - jeez how time flies...

The amazing thing is how handsome I continue to get...

Heh

Peace peoples.

J

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Haha heh heh jerry!

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

• Like Like x 3
  3. As handsome as ever. I got robbed and ripped some time after you started this journal...once my discouragement wore off I found this thread and learned your ways. Thanks Jerry!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yep - I call it “distinguished silver” - you can call it Grey if you like...

‘Sup as cool as ever GrassCity Blades.

J

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm 30 and have had silvers for years already. It's definitely silvers probably not grey.

I'm vacuuming these brown marmorated stink bugs out of my grow. Good times.

6. Hey J!
    Might be back to poking around in here, hope you’re doing well!

Boro

7. Hope you're still above the dirt and dancing old friend, yeah this is the only place I remembered to find you.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Heya P -

Just figgered I’d finally respond to your post from 2011...

lol

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jesus - Al...

Man - so sorry I didnt respond to you and hope you see this. I just never come in here any more.

gimme a shout if you do see this pal!

j

• Like Like x 3
  10. What a slacker wow!

... Runs

Sent with new isn't it amazing!?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You better fuckin’ run, Missy...

You remember my slackin’ ass hasnt made it to the post yet to send out the 2nd most important package... lol

Man I am so sorry - the whole original box sent your way was entirely based on this little item sitting on my counter... lol

yessireebob - I can be a slacker with the best of them!

Never make it to your Slacker League but I can dream.

Almost time to hit the hot tub.

j

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol! Here's what I'll do... I'll wait until I have both so I can open them all together.

So tell me, was hot tubbing in the snow everything? Was I right? Deets man.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shit - well, I mean you don’t have to lol - cuz the other items will still be useful. Its just that the one thats sitting forlornly on my counter is something I’m guessing most folks simply wont have the joy of getting - ever - in their entire lives.

Yep - most folks faces wont ever light up saying “holy shit!!” because its just not available - unless youre an Elite....

LOL!! ;)

Hehe

Re: hot tub in the snow - Man, this sucker is Badass! So glad I did my research and went with the large 7 person model - room to move! We didnt get *alot* of snow but theyre calling for 3”-6” on Monday.... ;)

My favorite is - like most of my favorite times, early, early mornings when the rest of the (lucky?? smart??) world is still asleep at 3:30-4:00am - I head out while the world is quiet, fold the cover back, drop muh skippers and step in to that steaming water and enjoy me my quiet time before everyone in my world is calling me or something’s going wrong at work or ten people are pulling on my shirtsleeves all at once.

Did I mention I’m lovin’ the new tub??! ;)

oh - and did I mention that only 1 out of probably 50,000 will ever enjoy the 2nd package that’ll be coming your way?

heh

j

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lol well I won't know unless it makes it off the counter into a box and on its way ... Not to stress you buy some countries are trying to stop air travel in or out from the Schengen zone it's in talks.

I love hot tubbing while the snow comes down. It's so relaxing and beautiful

15. Hot tubing in the snow is great unless its 15 yards from the house. If the warmth doesn't wake you that quick run will lol. Been too many yrs and this busted back could use a dip. Pool table is on my man cave list first though. Had that chance at a 9' table this guy had on his truck 500 woulda taken it but didnt have the space then. Now I'm looking at bar boxes for double that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. I believe I was here when you started this here journal my friend. I believe you have two 1000w HPS at the time and we’re running Blueberry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You’ve got a good memory! Lol

See - and The Man says cannabis kills our short term memory.

Fuck - what were we talkin’ about?

j

• Like Like x 2
  18. The things we read tend to stick. It’s the TV burning the holes in my brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. @Chunk -

Damn dude - I was wondering when you were gonna get around to that post. I’ve been patiently waiting for 9 years.

Hope you’re having a good weekend pal.

j

• Like Like x 1