Is this for wax? If so how do i use it?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MaximumToke420, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Bought this from a smoke shop. Dude said it was for weed. But i dont think so. Can anyone tell me how to use it? There's a stone in the top. 20180914_220633.jpg 20180914_220708.jpg 20180914_220644.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. The wax would just drip through as you put a flame to it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. But why is there a stone inside? Towards the tip? And a screen below the stone?

4. It looks like its for flower :)

But idk what it is. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. What's the make and model?

6. Lol. Well the sticker that came on it when i bought it said vape buddy v2. Dude said it'd vaporize the buds in some way. But he doesn't know how.

7. After a quick online search it's only for herb. Also, I wouldn't use it, being that it's made out of aluminum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can you attach a link? Pretty sure it isn't aluminium.

9. I found only a 'vapor buddy', and I even found it on Grass City in a thread back in 2013. I found a 'vape buddy' but it wasn't a pen, only a holder for pens. Most of the articles that pop up for 'vapor buddy' talks about 'aluminum construction' and also found a couple with 'lead paint', which I find pretty wild.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Where exactly is the stone, all I see is a screen

11. In the last picture it looks like a cashed bowl. Thats the stone. It's right above the screen.

12. Cant tell from the last picture. Very blurry.

13. It’s a cannon, hold it between index fingerand middle finger, hold it straight up and make a fist, suck between the opening just above thumb, light it and you’ll know why they call it a cannon, weed only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. It’s called a cannon

@ I love growing weed

15. It’s a cannon

@ I love growing weed

16. It’s a cannon

@ I love growing weed

• Informative Informative x 1

17. That's know as a Micky J over here lol except you use a Joint instead of a cannon

18. The sales dude or some rando? Take it back there and ask them how to use it. Don't leave a store not knowing how to use your goods, it's what those people do for a livin', lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Got a link?