Is there a single nutrient bottle to use for any size container for veg and flower?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Anonymous96, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I know there's the fox farm trio but I feel like it would be easy to burn and mess up in a micro grow setup. I'm looking for a liquid nutrient, either organic or synthetic or otherwise that can be used for either macro, micro, or even nano grows that would feed the plant from veg and till the end of flowering after which I just flush, and preferably has little to no chance of burning or messing up the ph of the soil. Is there any single bottle that you guys recommend?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Veg and flowering require different ratios of nutrients, therefore, no.

3. Then what suggestion do you have that is the simplest liquid nutrients that's one for grow and the other for bloom that is good for a micro grow?

4. I think Sensi grow A+B might be what you're looking for?

5. Would you recommend ph perfect grow micro bloom?

6. I primarily use Fox Farm trio. From what I hear tho, anything from Advanced Nutrients is supposed to be a great choice.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. They from what I'm lead to believe you don't need to ph with some of them. I personally use powder nutes and grow in coco coir. General hydroponics maxibloom mostly just got the grow to go with it. 2.2 pounds for under $20 and that's not cut with water. Have you grown in soil before? If so you might want to decide what you want organic or synthetic. Honestly I could write a book by now. Never grown bud myself in soil. But coco for me makes the top quality in looking for with super dense buds. Do you have a ph meter or ppm meter? You'll want that for sure. Also Ph down if in soil. In coco I can pull off using vinegar not to sure if that would kill your microbes or not. You'll want cal-mag. And a basic grow and bloom and yes a micro. The other crap is crap from my perspective at least for starting. Save learning additives for later most are BS or cause lockouts, at least without experience and a firm understanding that the label wants you to use more then your plants want. I'm feeding about 900ppm 2 times a day that's 1tsp per 2gal. And plenty. If your going soil what are you using? tapatalk_1619659152722.jpeg

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use soluble "powder" - growmore Sea Grow. 1/4 tsp per gallon. Every water, plus cal mag if using coir
    All purpose for veg, bloom for flower.
    This works perfect for my 8+ ph tap water. After mixing my ph is 6. Although if you're going in anything with some organic matter in it the pH doesn't matter that much. No matter what my pH going in is, my runoff is always 5.8 to 6.2.

There really is no such thing as a fertilizer that's too strong. It's all in how you mix it.

Sent from my phbgf uijj tplkjn

9. That thing is fucking massive nice job man what size pot were you using?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. 3gal fabric pot, coco. Had to cut the mass of roots out in pieces. Feeding twice a day in coco does wonders.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. How about simply building yourself a rich organic potting soil that doesn’t require any added nutrients and can be used over and over again?

Its what us organic gardeners do.

Growing Organic Marijuana

j

• Like Like x 2
  12. The simplest nutrients they have would be an all in one! This will make it only 2 nutrient bottles through the whole grow and only needing to use 1 at a time. I started with botanicare cns17 it is a super cheap all in one that got the job done with ease but limits your control over fixing issues!! Basicly you get a veg nute bottle and a bloom nute bottle.

13. #13 Deleted member 1047625, Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021
    Use a 20-20-20 tomato fertilizer from miracle grow. Just make sure you follow the directions. Or Else.
    upload_2021-6-30_9-3-58.png

You won't be maxing out your plants, but who really cares. It's not like you're entering it in HighTimes Cannabis Cup.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. They do require different nutes but I've grown a plant start to finish with Medi one it's organic and simple to use has everything init yield wasn't bad either ,u can also use miracle grow powerful fertilizer just make sure too ppm it ,just throwing these out there that are proven to me in experiment

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Fox farms big bloom can be used to feed from start to finish, but it would be more well suited in a soil grow if that’s all you’re going to use, in which case if your soil is mixed properly then you wouldn’t need it.

If you’re growing in a hydroponic substrate then you’re going to have to feed a range of nutrients no matter what. But also no matter what you can use big bloom throughout the entire grow. It’s organic.