Is my plant too bushy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 69savior420, Apr 22, 2021.

1. It’s really bush is it too bushy? IMG_5104.JPG IMG_5104.JPG IMG_5102.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes, you need to do some training asap. Need to clip off some of the axials, control its growth, pin a few branches down. Maybe lay off the nitrogen nutes a bit too.

3. I just finished trimming, found out it was a bit sad because a branch was falling off halfway cut, should have taken a picture but I may have trimmed too much. I don’t add any nutrients I put it all in the soil to begin with but I did put more coffee grounds than recommended on accident IMG_5105.JPG IMG_5105.JPG IMG_5107.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. try to get the plant to stay low and spread out as much as you can. give it a few days between cuts, maybe a week or so.

5. Your trim job DEFINITELY makes it look and grow better, IMO. Read about LST'ing as well; it will only take ya 10 to 15 minutes to get the basic idea of what ya need to do.....good luck, and nice start:passing-joint:

6. I think I’ve read that before I’ve just didn’t realize trimming was so important until I thought about it, I’ll reread it soon

Yay that’s great to hear:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are some major issues with that plant to address before it will put out healthy growth, you may want to detail your setup.

8. I respectfully disagree. She seems more than sufficiently healthy to keep going strong.....IMO.

9. She is sufficiently healthy to keep going strong for sure. There are some things that need to be dialed in before she will be in top form.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That plant is doing what nature taught it to do to maximize fertile seed production.
    That might not be exactly the same as maximizing yield, but it's probably close.

For those of us who don't need a lot of herb, just letting plants grow the way they want is a viable strategy.
    I think the plant looks fine, and it will likely soon unfurl itself.

I grow autos, and if I had that plant I'd be delighted, and wouldn't do anything to it.

11. I want to comment .
    These new led panels make super tight plants.
    You can just raise the light and the plant will stretch more. Instead of looking like a head of cabbage .

• Funny Funny x 1