Is it normal for an Auto-Flower to start budding very early

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Harley1340FXDG, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Nah it shouldn't be an issue. It's legal up there and it's illegal where I live and mine came no issues every time I've ordered. They let you cashapp and venmo or PayPal also so you don't always have to use a credit card and they offer discreet shipping, I believe they're sold as a mail stamp when shipped discreet lol. Check them out and search the threads, a few people highly recommend them and if you can order from Europe and aus seed banks I don't see why usa would be an issue for you

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mine stayed at like 8 inches and never grows taller i'm at 8 weeks since first pistils so i'll harvest her in next few days

Attached Files:

3. damn

4. yeah what a waste of time.....hope at least i'll be able to roll a few ones and and it will do the work

5. Hmm, weird. Did you flip to 12/12 or leave it at 20/4 ? That's kinda weird it didn't stretch up or bush out. I had a runt bounce back taller than the good ones but your situation has me stumped. Did it have any deficiencies or too much nitrogen or lack there of ? The others look great, may have just been bad genetics ?

6. I stayed my lights at 18/6 since the beginning....my 2 WW's Fem CBD had grown normal...that small one Mexican CBD that it was supposed to be a Feminized not an Auto stopped growing at the 3rd week (end of Dec.) when pistils were visible....switched lights 12/12 like 2 weeks ago....the WW's made a last growing sprint since......today my WW's are 4 feet high and healthy....the small ones was only growing bigger buds but stayed the same height...at least the buds looks nice and well stocked...at least it will give me the chance to taste and see if i try those seeds once again....kinds of weird.....probably some kind of bad genetics or its normal with auto-flower....my first experience with auto

7. Autos like more light, they don't need a dark period to flower like photos do. Try 20/4 next time you do autos. Some autos are short and stocky though, my fast berry is supposed to stay around 27" and yeild about 2-3oz. Let her do her thing and She might make a dash at the last few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OK at 20/4 thanks for the tips i'll try that...you mean even at the end with auto you leave it at 20/4 ?

9. Autos like more light, they don't need a dark period to flower like photos do. Try 20/4 next time you do autos. Some autos are short and stocky though, my fast berry is supposed to stay around 27" and yeild about 2-3oz. Let her do her thing and She might make a dash at the last few weeks.

10. Yeah all the way through till harvest 20/4

11. Ok cool thanks....we learn things everyday

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have ordered from both Crop King and True North Seed Bank in Canada.
    I have yet to try any of the beans I got from Crop King, but I'm sorry to hear that their customer service sucks.
    I have always had a good experience with TNSB, the seeds are in the mailbox in 2 days, and they have an excellent selection. I am probably going to place my third order from them as soon as I get paid tomorrow. Also worth mentioning that they have a loyalty program, and if you (optionally) sign up for their newsletter, you can get 30% off your next order.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the tips mister.....with the service i've had with Crop King they are sure history for me now...i'll try TNSB next time and see thanks again

14. Dang, that's put me off autos!
    Another supplier you could look into is weedseedsexpress.com. I haven't used them myself, but they have rave reviews from their customers. Keep an eye on their sale page for bargains

15. Thanks for the site Mister i'll check out for sure

• Like Like x 1