Is God cool with MMJ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Amandasmokesjoints, Mar 19, 2020.

1. No, my parents were citizens but they did create me.

2. Never said illegal aliens, more the interstellar types, come from other galaxies not countries.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

3. I think it come down to idolizing. Does God care if you take a few tokes on a Friday or Saturday night, even though it does not glorify him, probably not. Are you smoking every day? if so you are idolizing weed and idolizing anything above God is a sin.

• Like Like x 2
  4. So because I worship my wife I am a sinner in the eyes of god and will burn in the fires of hell.
    Yeah he sounds like a nice dude to take moral standing from doesn't he.

5. I love the women in my life so much. I don't think I worship them but I do care for them exponentially.

6. #86 ReturnFire333, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020

Do you honestly think that you have any intellect to argue with compared to omnipotence, atleast hypothetical to you?

Edit: Sorry, this is off the topic of the thread. Not arguing.

7. That is funny. And just what method of transportation got them here to visit?

8. Well... it wasnt a Chrysler mini van..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

9. It is in the bible to honor, not worship, thy wives.

10. Doing anything to excess is a sin eating drinking etc God created everything for our use...in moderation . Just my opinion

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. If there is a God or Goddess or both... That would mean, he, she or they are the ones who what created the plant and all things have a purpose to exist if this is the case...

12. If he's real I don't think he sees it as a sin. Weed is a teacher, even when you have a bad time you learn something about yourself. It makes people inquisitive, analytical and can humble you, I don't see that as a negative in any deities eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. God created weed, of course he's cool with it. At least in moderation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Is God cool with MMJ?.......................................... Let me ask!

15. I just smoked the holy grail 2 minutes ago so I sure hope so lol

16. To me is difficult to respond
    Time has changed,like our culture,like our habits
    One thing has not changed during time and is wine
    Wine now like thousands years ago make people happy but also angry and not aware
    In the bible there’s not the figure of the stoner...now and in bible time you can see other figures....priest...police...the government....people....
    But I think that as long as the stoner is not a figure than the bible can’t say anything about us
    All said by church is something that came after thousands years the bible was written
    Weed was used for entering in contact with god...was just a herb burned in the mix but not to be stoned...
    As a result we can now say that the church is against weed because now it is a drug and is prohibited,i don’t think the church is believable because monks are used to make beer for centuries so I’m not even touched by this kind of people...I mean..what if monks used to smoke pot?the church would be pro ganja and absolutely against beer?in 2020 I would like people to judge with the brain not with old books
    As read above by other comments I also think weed is a way to be in touch with yourself and even god
    Maybe god doesn’t want you to smoke 300blunts a day because then you will not be aware
    BUT you can smoke to enter a different state where you can meditate,alone or with friends
    That will be ok
    So meditate people:)

17. Jesus Christ yall!......

• Like Like x 1
  18. So you judge God by mans actions ? LOL
    Your profiling every believer to a monks belief's , that's insane or hatred .
    Who said monks are true believes of God ,,, they worship rocks and clay images ?

19. Hi
    Just throwing this in ..
    Fourth word of the Bible , genesis 1.1
    In the beginning God ,,, our English translation has translated all 47 different names of God into one 3 letter word God .
    If you read the Genesis scrolls in the original language ( Hebrew )
    It would read this .
    In the beginning Elohim ..
    This name of God is only used once in the Bible in Genesis 1.1
    Funny thing about all this is the name Elohim is plural ... and its where the trinity starts .
    Any word in Hebrew that ends in IM is always Plural ...
    Just like the word Nephilim or Cherubim , both are plural two or more ......

The Bible was written in four different original languages

• Like Like x 1