Is God cool with MMJ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Amandasmokesjoints, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Do you believe something can be created from nothing? Can you create a universe?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't understand the acknowledgement of Satan and not God. Can't have Satan without God in my book.

3. Oops double post

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good and evil. Angels and demons. For years I studied and was really into spirits, warlocks, witches, and demons. I did a lot of research. I also watched a lot of crap. Ghost hunters, ghost adventures. I stopped watching all that and turned to God and my life got infinitely better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Some don't know how they have been deceived by the distractions. Glad you found your center!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Satan is the great deceiver. It's strange ya know I always get on the weed forum and am drawn to discussions about weed and God. People have chewed on coca leaves to deal with altitude sickness. In it's pure form, God has no problem. Opium plants are processed and used by drug cartels and our own governments to make drugs. In their natural state is how God intended. I believe. Drink wine, but in moderation. Do not be a drunkard.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GOD is definitely down with the ganja, it is all an illusion isn't it...?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I didnt read start 2 finish but, there are a whole lotta gods out there. Hafta ask, Which god?

(lower case 'g's' on purpose)

9. I think he’s cool with it as long as it doesn’t fall into the hands of the wrong people or used for the wrong reasons. I’ve always thought that it was put here for us to utilize. However I don’t think it was necessarily intended to smoke. Teas, tincture, etc.
    But..we all do it.

10. I think he’s cool with it as long as it doesn’t fall into the hands of the wrong people or used for the wrong reasons. I’ve always thought that it was put here for us to utilize. However I don’t think it was necessarily intended to smoke. Teas, tincture, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The one true God. BIG G.

• Like Like x 1
  12. God, Chi, the Universe, your higher power, whatever doesn't give a shit. All impersonal. We have free will. It's up to us. Whatever you do, you live with.

13. I don't remember anything in the 10 Commandments about MJ.

14. Yeah, mostly. I'm an atheist but this thread is about whether or not God is cool with pot so the existence of God is assumed for the purpose of the argument.

15. Yes, Aliens are cool with weed because they made it. Just like they made the 359 pound dude in the motorized wheel chair in Walmart.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

16. So you're saying God is an alien?

17. I'm not saying that aliens are gods or the latter. Im just saying aliens are aliens

18. How do you know aliens created the guy at Walmart?

19. Each religion says this, , , , , "The one true God. BIG G", the one my religion invented, , , ,

20. They created everything and me. You as well. Your parents are aliens