Is God cool with MMJ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Amandasmokesjoints, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Does it state in the Bible that smoking is a sin?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dude really ? I let myself believe he whom created cannot be against it, he shall stand and support it proud

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Go
    God did create earth. I do agree.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. God created tobacco and other poisons but it doesn't mean he wants us to smoke them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. He also created corona virus so be careful who you make your bed with....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Says on the first page, all seed bearing plants were put here for us. That's all I need to know

• Like Like x 2
  7. A big bang created earth not god lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. So god approves heroin too then seeing as it comes from opium poppies.
    That's a bit grim. God says it's cool to be a junky. Thought you lot were supposed to have morals?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Seeing as we dont grow heroin and its completely man made I'd say they're totally different. Let's keep it on topic. My original post is my own view.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Incorrect, it is grown from poppies. Natural product with a little man made tinkering. Common knowledge buddy..

11. #11 tootall, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    deleted cause its against forum rules. All ima say is if you dont see how heavily refining something from it's true form being different than cannabis idk what to tell ya

• Like Like x 1
  12. So on that logic oil, rosin and shatter are not classed as cannabis seing as theyre also refined. Or is cannabis special lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ffs, being it heals without hurting, yeah I'd say that's special.. This entire conversation is why it's a schedule 1 on the federal level. There's a massive difference from 1 to the other

OP I'm sorry for all this nonsense

14. Heals some without hurting mate. Not everyone reacts well to weed. It can bring on propper mental health issues from paranoia to psychosis.
    Like everything on earth over indulgence can cause serious harm and there's always gonna be some folk that just don't work with it. It's not the be all and end all miracle cure that people think it is.
    It's a mind altering substance that must be used responsibly to be of benefit. Even then there's no garuntee.

15. This conversation is about whether or not God is cool with pot, whether it's cool with the Man is a different subject. Many plants found in nature are poisonous just as they are, no manipulation required. These plants were created by God, Mother Nature, or whatever term you prefer but we were also given the intelligence to learn which are good for us and which are not.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I always thought the Bible stated you shouldn't get intoxicated whether it's alcohol or anything else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think it only says not to get drunk. That makes more sense than don't smoke pot.

18. Bible verses related to Smoking Marijuana from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. 1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Ephesians 5:18 - And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

• Like Like x 1
  19. And the definition of sober is....not drunk. Look it up.