Is Bill Gates a saint?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 1, 2015.

1. You obviously know NOTHING about his early history and are clueless about how unscrupulous he was, getting Microsoft it the position to be successful! Microsoft was built on stolen code! Do a little research

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. I fully agree. You don't get this far ahead in business by being clean cut and scrupulous lot of these men (and women) fight dirty, climb up the ladder on the backs of others.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. More Questions on BG's pending "Sainthood"

" If Bill Gates is such a saint...why did he administer the LIVE vaccine for polio to India????...and why is he so big into the GARDASIL vaccine that has damaged so many young girls in India and Africa? "

Thanks to the sharing of information, we know many whom are on the Darkside. When will we act?

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 LilaIamnow, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    The person who posted this thread obviously did not do any research!

Plenty of information can be found if you do your own due diligence.

For example here:
    UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa - 21st Century Wire

Search via DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.
    these words: Gates, depopulation, vaccine death, vaccine injury.
    (Please note, Google, Facebook and the mainstream multimedia platforms are heavily censored).

-----------------
    Do not let such labeling like "conspiracy" stop you from investigating further.
    Form your own opinions after researching both sides of the argument.

Make an informed decision.

------------------

Also search:
    Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

eg.
    $4 Billion and Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Keep Climbing • Children's Health Defense

Vaccine Ingredients:
    What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. I suppose men could Canonize a ham sandwich.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Good point :) Gates is still alive though.

Bill Gates hems and haws about coronavirus vaccines causing universal side effects in test patients
    Bill Gates hems and haws about coronavirus vaccines causing universal side effects in test patients

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #28 mytwhyt, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    If it wasn't for the filthy rich we'd only have politicians to hate on, and there's always the mentality ill sickos.. The deviates, whatever the deviation, are mostly harmless and not worth hating. Thank God we don't have to keep all that hate to ourselves..​

8. The War on America is fought on many fronts. Thank you All for having Our Backs!
    " Bill Gates says the FDA lost credibility"
    gatesofhell.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Volunteer in AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine trial dies in Brazil

Death and spinal cord injury raised no doubt as to the safety of the vaccine?
    :speechless: I'm flabbergasted.

"The independent safety committee" claim is highly questionable since the members have not been identified, nor information available pertaining to their affiliations and backgrounds.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I know I have on occasion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. the patron saint of genocide

• Like Like x 1
  12. A saint? Is he even a Christian? I think I might have missed something.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’d say he’s about as much as a saint as hitler or Stalin , these massive charities never end poverty , aging or death so they are essentially useless …
    He’s probably costed more death then either dictator..
    Eventually earth will become Mars because the elites will destroy it .

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'm an atheist, but I think you have to be dead to become a saint.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. donating money doesn’t make you a Saint.
    Bill gates didn’t get to where he is by being honest

Sent from see through door in another dimension

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. " People like me,...They Really Really Like Me!." ( apologies to Sally Fields)
    Documents show Bill Gates has given $319 million to media outlets to promote his global agenda · Read The Grayzone's investigation.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Saint ? No. He’s one of the most evil people the have ever walked the earth.

18. Here we go again! Russell Brand Rocks!