iPhone App Problems

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by No-Till Army, Jun 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. it appears the app is defunct on the iPhone. There is a download icon next to it and when clicked it states the app is no longer available in the App Store. I’ve tried to VPN to both Canada and the UK and same happens.

378535D8-3866-435D-AB2D-D1F637C9BC2A.png 0ABEAF3F-F6DC-47D0-A8CA-BF5E65E67B6A.png

2. Have you found out why this is?? It’s happening on mine as well

3. I have done some research and what it appears to be is apple took the app out of the store. If you upgraded your iOS then all the apps have to check back in to apple to make sure they are on a version which is compatible and since it’s no longer in the store we are caught in limbo.

I came to this reasoning as I recently upgraded my iOS on the phone to prepare for the upcoming jailbreak and left my iPad alone. iPad works fine while iPhone is defunct.

4. Try it again. The app was just re-released about 1 or 2 days ago.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. WICKED

6. I just downloaded the app & launched it.. working great!!

7. yep, just downloaded and it looks like its working fine!

8. Im having trouble signing in.. hbu??

9. i am having issues signing in, cause i sign in with facebook but it doesn't have that option

10. I
    m trying si sign in using my email & its not allowing me too.. i can scroll thru the threads but cant post or reply unless i use .com

11. same, im just using the mobile site on chrome

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. What type of error are you receiving when you try to respond a message ?

13. It tells me to log in.. but when i try logging in it says error contact admin or try again later!

14. I just tested logging out and log back in on my app and it worked accurate. can you please uninstall and reinstall the app and directly try to login

15. Just tried logging in.. same error message.

(Pic below)

Attached Files:

16. Please try using your username instead of your e-mail during logging in.

17. Using my “username” instead of email address required me to change my password inorder to log in.. did so & now im in.. thank you so super much.. awsome team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Glad we could assist :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey is it only me?? But i cannot change the push notification option on my iphone..

So if i wanna see if i have a reply to a post or thread im following ill have to manually open the app then click on notifications & itll be their..

But i cant set it to notify me.. every thing says disabled and i cant turn it on.. nothing happens when i tap the screen on the arrow.

Plz help!!

Smoke-A-Lot

[​IMG]