Infected Tattoo?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Oddyball, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Yea you can see how red it is. I like a&d but the trick to it is that it’s so thick it goes on heavy.
    Put as little on as possible and if you think it’s not enough then it’s still too much.
    So take a clean paper towel and lay on your tattoo. Take your hand and press the towel down.
    Pull the towel off and you should be good.
    When you use a&d your skin should barely be shiny. And try not to get it around the tattoo we’re youre getting red. It’s just getting irritated.
    Do it once in the morning and once at night.
    You’ll be good!

2. Thanks so much!! It does look a lot better then it did yesterday, just never had these many issues out of a tattoo before. Lol I was very concerned.

3. It’s just because it’s in a bad spot where your clothes always rub it and irritate it. I’m sure you’re doing nothing wrong. It’s just in a tricky spot.
    If you can’t find aquaphor then hit up a Walmart and they sell tattoo goo.https://www.walmart.com/ip/XL-After...gs0aFWutoQ0atyjeCpzZBxjxoBvt_gVoaAgfQEALw_wcB It comes in a kit that includes soap and cleaner. You’ll notice how thin it is and almost soaked into your skin instantly.

4. Thank you. I really do appreciate everyone's help. You guys have prevented me from having a full blown panic attack Haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are tattoos is harmful to our health?