Indoor gardening without bottled nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jerry111165, Apr 15, 2012.

1. They absolutely arent.

• Like Like x 2
  2. You need to do some homework.

Lets review just a couple ingredients listed by NPK Industries used in their products:

1. Ammoniacal Nitrogen
    2. Iron DTPA

Let me know what you find. And dont get all pissy because you come into a thread dedicated to organic gardening and claim your products are organic when they arent even close.

Why dont you email the manufacturer and ssk tgem.

j

• Like Like x 2
  3. They have one thing in whole line that's not classified as organic. And its they way they derived it not what it is. I'm not going to get pissy and tell someone to get off your thread. I like to turn and be challenged.
    So what do you do for your microbes?
    You seem to think that's a bottle or nutrient.
    Nieghter one us no everything or even what we use the best. Everybody grows a living soil it's just they dont know it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. “They have one thing in whole line that's not classified as organic”

I just listed 2 without even looking?

So what do you do for your microbes?”

Do you mean adding some kind of Absolutely zero. They thrive naturally as my soils are based off of compost, Vermicompost and an assortment of decomposing plant matter.

You seem to think that's a bottle or nutrient.”

I do? How so?

Everybody grows a living soil it's just they dont know it”

Until they start adding Ammoniacal Nitrogen or Iron DTPA...

listen dude I’m not a jerk… Well not usually LOL but my point is that I don’t care how are you garden? It doesn’t matter to me - to each their own of course, and I am not trying to start an argument but I am pointing out that the products you believe are organic are not and are in fact detrimental to a living soil. They simply are not good for it, whatever you may have been told. If you would take the time to do some research you’ll see that what I am saying is true.

You can believe that if NPK industries was able to get an organic certification then they would have but they cannot & for good reason.

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's your problem. Your so smart you think you know what I'm trying to do. I dont care about a line. I dont even rep them. It's not about what you put on in it its why. Nothing it dont want or to much of one it does. microbes I add fresh every couple weeks. Do you you understand what calcium physically does to a plant? Do you know what types of food cannot be uptake by roots? Who about the action that is taking place in your soul when you add a sugar. And do you understand that when you make your soil all that stuff tunes into dry Crystal's? then you water on fresh water. Once it hits the soil, you just made your nutrient mix. So you dont use bottles but when you say you dont feed them any nutes. Thatd just not right. Let me make this real simple. Were doing about the same other you think your so great and I know what I learned in school. So mr. Organic. Your driving you your nutrient from you compost I guess. Every state individual sets standers for organic. So mine here might be might not be there and like wise. So just so you know. People that do know can tell you dont know by the way you talk and things you say. If you can explain why you do every step and what the does exactly as in affects. Then you've copied a good idea and it works. Good for you. But for you to catch an attitude like a insolent child because some said something and you know better is immaturity. I dont think your a child. I was actually leaving and going somewhere people blow smoke to people that dont know better. I didn't go to school to grow weed. It was food. So unless you can tell my the Brix count you want to be so powdery mildew wont be able to get through. Oh and what piece of fruit in put in the dirt to get it. You act like stuff want here before weed. I use the stuff we always did. And they changed so organic restrictions in some places to target our food 7 years ago. I haven't cared to keep on it. But dont worry you'll fact check me. Any way it was almost over 75% of all organic food sold in the states was from china. Let that sink in. They target 1 2 ingredients and they lose certificate. China to the rescue. I'm glad your good at what you do. But take a look around every now and then. From the way you talk your fact checking me right now lol. Their a reason a school is better than just taking advise. 1 you earn one you take. Go ahead and google that shit. Those couple of questions. You'll come back with something negative. Doesn't even sound like you know the internal maje ul of your plants. How do you make sure theres enough food in your soil. Got some equation that will give you the amount per lb of whatever. I get my soil out here by the yard and he he tells me what a d why. I'm waiting for you to do the same. I read how your tickled to death because they are your soil. Good job. But you do know why you add them right. That's just an effect of them not there intention. I was going to leave but your head is so big you dont even see your Average bro bottles are a gimmick. There are ways to properly (or as good as they know) grow food. Derive your nutrients out of compost and other things. And just fyi. That dont make it automatically organic. The reason people with knowledge use powders is so we can adjust a nutrient recipe to be strain specific. Instead of telling me I dont belong, you dont know how or why you use your. So stop being a bully I dont get pushed around. Heres one ingredient to give you an idea 2 of my bags. Hummic acid, kelp. Now these two like almost all are in a raw form. It's what all that food will decay into. See were brothers you didnt even know it. Now If you add 5parts Hummic acid, and 2 parts kelp. Each one works 50% better if you have the right mix. Iand it continues like that. So, can you explain to me how your going to get a proper mix or even any knowledge of how much of the nutrient you made in soil? I thought that's why you grew in living soil was to make your own But from reading your responses and remarks sounds like some told you something and you never really learned anything. Probably to smart for that.

6. I think he means salt based synthetic nutes. That should clear all this up huh?

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's synthetic about salt. I thought synthetic was man made?

9. You need to show J some respect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. This dude just keeps rambling. I can’t understand much of what he’s typing with all the run on sentences and misspelled words and grammar. Jerry knows his shit, and it’s obvious, hustler does not

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  11. The very first thing you should do is to slow down and take a breath - and then apply English Grammar to your posts - only so that anyone reading what you write can make some semblance of order and try and understand what youre trying to say because the way you’re spouting off it is literally impossible to understand anything.

Seriously - go back and re-read your posts.

Take a deep breath and before you hit that POST button, take a second and proofread what you’re posting.

As far as me being a “Bully” goes? Lol

You said what you were using is Organic. My single only response to you was that there is NOTHING ORGANIC ABOUT IT.

So stop being all butthurt and before you claim something is organic in an organic thread, do your research and understand that adding Ammonium Nitrate and Iron DTPA to an organic soil will have well documented negative effects.

j

• Like Like x 4
  12. Just the common sense part - where chemical fertilizers and heavy metal chelating agents are detrimental to soil life.

I mean, this is Organic Gardening 101 - I am not college educated in Botany and Plant Science but I suppose over 30 years of repetitive Cannabis and vegetable gardening using both Hydroponic, Chemical Fertilizers & ultimately and finally Organic Gardening, and being lucky enough to have a mentor like Lumperdawgz aka Clackamus Coot, a genius in his field that would blow the minds of the smartest out there, I worked for a number of years as a Master Gardener for my local University of Maine County Extension Office helping farmers and small home gardeners with soil and Pest issues - but my single only point I was making with this gentleman who was promoting his “RAW” nutrients as being organic is that they simply are not -

One thing I wont do is sit idly by and have misinformation spread in my thread where it could end up in the minds of newer gardeners who dont know any better.

But what the heck do I know. I couldn’t understand what the heck he was trying to say anyhow lol

Im such a bully... lol

6BCA2B02-5AA8-486A-82A2-C2FC6305CB9D.jpeg D8F55306-A67C-4A40-980C-128041662E98.jpeg 085150C4-AF88-4887-9B49-14DA39CD3901.jpeg AB01D96D-3D3B-440F-AECD-8E2981100F28.jpeg 62B469C4-EDBD-4E3D-A20A-6CB3730B654D.jpeg BB43503E-D983-4E89-B664-D9945C292425.jpeg 56A8BD45-9945-42E9-B1C0-39C4714A744D.jpeg

J

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. All “Water only”. Never adding anything but basic organic matter off of my property these days - and Jeebus - definitely not “humic acids derived from Leonardite” or some kind of bullshit “microbes in a bottle”...

Gardening should be enjoyable and next to free. There is zero need to go to The Hydro Store whether it be online or a brick and mortar store to buy this, that and the other thing and check pH or PPM’s or flush for cryin out loud - at least in my world.

Gardening should be a relaxing and enjoyable hobby - it has become a science lab based deal where “If you dont use This or That your pmants wont grow well” or “If you dont use Phosphates your plants wont grow flowers” or any of the other bullshit spread out there.

j

• Like Like x 3
  14. You’ve taught me a lot just by reading your thread. I’ve grown almost every way with cannabis and veggies in my short and fading life. I’m in water only soil now but adding some sprouted alfalfa seed tea for the N and triacontanol, sprouted sweet corn sst and fresh ground barley malt during flower. As well kelp/neem and kelp/bone meal top dressings.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Bully me Jerry, Bully me hard

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. For a solid 3 minutes...

**snort**

LOL

God I just drove down into Boston and for the last 2 1/2 hours south of New Hampshire I’ve been constantly reminded about why the hell I packed up and left Massachusetts. Traffic traffic traffic… But on a positive note Hopefully within the hour we should have mama a brand new 2019 Subaru CrossTrek Lmited fully loaded!

saving 7K by taking the trip down here so…

3 minutes... lol

j

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was almost there...

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hey..I never said, or typed any of that...how is this a reply or quote of mine?

• Like Like x 1
  19. How is this my quote?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I see quotes from hustler3693. Nothing from you. Strange

• Like Like x 2