Indoor gardening without bottled nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jerry111165, Apr 15, 2012.

1. You’re referring to a chemical fertilizer garden - correct?

j

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dont let it scare you. Ppm is just amount. And if not bs stuff itll just go away. It's a cheaper way the derived to compound from whatever. They didn't want to pay higher prices if no can figure it out. That changed a couple years ago for people that are really into it. It's always been there. Its food good organic healthy food they derived it from. Then you got slick assholes like general pharma and every other bottle nutrient. If you want to feed you girls possessed food they dont get fat the get weak. Kinda like the cheap boards with LEDs. They might hold a par for a min but I think there will be a good drop just in one. I got some coming. I hope I'm wrong. Theres a lot out there. But I problem. Wrong bulbs people. Board are not a good source to dissipate or absorbs heat. Now go look up what bulb you got and plug in the equation and you can find out how much just 5 degrees over its said parameter does for us. Them lights are disposable. Theres two tools I need. About a grand for properly working ones. Theres only one company with the good good. And then they said that the ones that are off the cheaper ones oversaturated and under saturate.
    Now let's get into some matrix shit. Let's say you knew but still wanted to seel a product that will have to be replaced fairly soon. But get this. Let say I know this about cheap meters. Then I use that to my advantage and just lump people for little money. Everyone's waiting till the led market stops mproving so quick. But that's now. Aquarium stores know it. They got all the tech and patents. Their app is on a IoT hub and can make simple decisions and send texts to your. And you have 100% of control. The whole electromagnetic spectrum. Not full. That's a marketing word. So now ,mixing nutes up fresh and working on feeding recipes for strains. All the bottles gone. Now the lights are so good it's going to be people noticing positive and negative reactions and tweek it till your happy. And if you think I'm bullshittin. Theve had this tech a while to grow reefs.the got programs that much a thunder storm with rain and shit. Its sick as hell. I was 1100 for a 48 x not real sure but like maybe 8inches wide. The lights not what I want. I want that tech. I looking around and to file an application in the lighting field to get a spot in the hub( that's a place in the cloud that talks the fish lights. And if somethings off the light will yell hub bug sends text. Oh but get this. Its $50000 just for filing fee. Then they charge per message. And get you for storage. I can see how it worth it. I haven't heard of any one with a smart light. I know I'd brag. Have any of yall?

3. No. Real stuff. Natural stuff. Organic whatever. RAW be NPK are nutes. Hell what's not. But all there products are all the tech man has ever made to survive. It's kinda like the lights can have double spectrum. If you wont look it up get introduced to Harley Smith on YouTube. I'm not even mad bro. I smoke mine not yours. Have good day

4. Yo I feel you bro. I just started a DWC last night to see if i could do it. Also mixed nutes for my flowering auto and my vegging fem. Shit took me like an hour to get them all where i needed. Honestly i think i am a soil man but i miss putting something in some regular potting soil, watering and sitting in the window. I need this to be fun. Like "just add water" and watch it grow. Did I miss something? Fertilizer used to be all you needed or miracle grow. I think people mix super cropping which now is a term but i mean large insane crops with regular grows and "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" as my kids would say LOL. I have the smallest little girl with about 16 buds on her. little buds she just started to flower but hey its my first ever successful grow knock on wood. Mary-Jane is literally my Shelby 500. Seriously i tried like 8 times unsuccessfully and the last one got three right on the cusp and came home to a burnt down house, "this really happened". Lost every plant along with my entire life in that house. Finally built up courage to try again and beat the curse and now I am here. I would be happy to get one potent gram LOL. So honestly, to all of you thank you from the bottom of my heart because the pointers and advice some of you give has much greater meaning than you could ever know. Thanks for the blessing (knowledge is power).

• Like Like x 1
  5. But youre saying that the RAW nutrients by NPK Industries are organic?

• Like Like x 1
  6. wait what?? Lol

scare me?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Why ask me? Look it up. I mean would you believe me any way. For that matter why not look up before you text. You got google.

8. My bad. Didn't mean nuttin by it.

9. I think one of derived from what say is not.
    All food grade. They were growing food before weed. Check out Harley smith on you tube. Dig around good enough you wont need classes. But a couple hundred bucks I made back in first year. My plants always look happy. Kinda boring now never looking for the big next thing. Look for your self. What if I'm right? Free info and knowledge for you to pass on. Do on to others, as no one did me.

10. NPK, RAW

11. Dude can you read? Well if not there about 12 hrs of class like shit on you tube. I'd get paper and take notes. Theres a lot.

12. You’d seriously be better off discussing these nutrients with the chemical fertilizer crowd good sir. This particular thread is devoted to NOT using any chemical fertilizers but instead allowing soil microbes in a homemade organic soil feed your plants, microbes derived naturally from rich dark compost and/or vermicompost; microbes that turn organic matter into its basic elemental forms to the point where they are available to be used as plant food.

The deal is that I do not need to look it up - this is an entirely different method of gardening than is being promoted in this thread.

If you were to read the first page of this thread you would understand that this is nothing I would ever ever pass on to anyone ever.

Once we construct an organic soil and allow it sufficient time to nutrient cycle we plant directly into it and need no other added anything durjng any stage of the plants life. No “grow” nutrients, no “bloom” nutrients, no supplemental anything, no checking or adjusting pH, never “Flushing”. Everything needed is already in the soil and we allow the natural symbiosis between plant and microbe to decide what nutrition they need and importantly - when they need it. The single only thing needed by us once your plants are in their final soil containers is to keep the soil “just moist) - with plain ol’ good ol’ fashioned TAP WATER.

When we harvest we reuse the soil over and over

and over

and over - again.

Im guessing you happened to miss the title and basis for this particular thread, and which is of course perfectly fine and its easy to stumble from kne thread to another when surfing but the deal is that I grew using chemical fertilizers like these that you are promoting for 20+ years before I realized that using them simply wasnt for me - was not the style of gardening I wanted to be using, nor was a single store bought fertilizer necessary with the homemade organic soil method.

Again - once planted, the single only thing us folks that use this method need to do is to dump a few cups of regular old water on top of your soil a couple times a week - that is it.

Personal preference and all that. I suppose I like doing things the old fashioned way.

Good luck with your own method though.

j

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thats a tough question sir - because I “CAN” read - just not alot of what your jumbled mind and lack of English grammar can convey.

But hey - you tell me how nice and easy it is to understand the gibberish...?

technically. It some studying other people went to college for the knowledge your not going to get it really until you know. I actually envey the next ven coming in”

And if not bs stuff itll just go away. It's a cheaper way the derived to compound from whatever. They didn't want to pay higher prices if no can figure it out.”

“So now ,mixing nutes up fresh and working on feeding recipes for strains. All the bottles gone.”

“think one of derived from what say is not.”

j

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey bud, I saw this thread pop up in my feed. I too have decided to kick bottle nutes but I've only done an auto and half way through a photo. I'm using homemade compost and a mixture of recycled fox farm soil, ewc, blood meal, bone meal, and perlite. The only thing I've used out of a bottle is Alaska fish emulsion during veg. During flower I only feed banana ferment and banana peel tea.

15. I guess u have never seen what nectar is made from?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Be happy to help if you’re interested - sounds like you have a good start on it.

I’m not sure where you live but if there is anyway you can come up with some pretty well decomposed deciduous tree leaves I highly suggest adding three or four good inches of mulch on the surface of your soil. It helps keep things evenly moist and you’ll find you don’t even need to tend to your plants as often.

start composting the biggest, most gigantic pile of leaves you can come up with. Trust me on this; black leaf mold, as composted leaves are referred to is one of the best things you can add to in organic soil. It can take the place of sphagnum feet or your old Foxfarm soil.

If I had to suggest two items to add to your soil mix the next time/round, I would tell you to pick some kelp meal up, as well as some pelletized chicken manure. You could soak both items (or one) in your watering pale for 48 hours the next time you need to water your plants... or even mix it in with the decompose the leaf mulch where it would slowly leech into the soil.

good luck! You absolutely don’t need bottled nutrients and in my opinion are better off without them. At the very least it’s a completely unnecessary thing.
    Best of luck,

j

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alright buddy. So I guess you didnt look. It is organic. It's not nuts like a bottle. Its food for agriculture. I get tho. Were all proud of what we do. It takes a lot of knowledge and skill to keep it active and fruitful. I didnt mean to piss on your thread. I'll let you have it. RAW it is organic. I dont consider a nute like marijuana grower call their shit. #epstiendidntkillhimself

18. I haven’t seen anywhere that the RAW nutrients are organic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ok buddy, didnt know people here got so testy.
    But dont say I need to leave because it's not organic. I'll leave because I'm not a dick. Hey, one thing tho. Why isnt this thread called living soil?
    Microbes are the living organisms that live on the roots.you should know this building living soil. A

20. I dont use bottles. We feel the same way about bottles. We just found different ways around it. When you add water to you soil still acts like bottles, your just mix is just in the soil. Bottle nuts suck because of the way and what the derive of. It's all fake. Your growing natural food grade it seems. Good job. I'm feel ya. Still think it should be about no bottles but living soil because your coming off a little funky. Telling me to kick rocks when your on the wrong thread. Did you start thread?