if you see me on the streets...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by KGBkelp, Feb 6, 2021.

1. #1 KGBkelp, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 KGBkelp, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That I am high as fuck and a total hippie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. .... I’ve got weed on me and am probably lookin for a place to puff!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Eh to each their own but when I'm in a position to grow there's now way in fuck I'm saving roaches

6. I save roaches all the time, it's not like I'm fuckin scrooge mcduck and can just get weed at any waking second of the day

7. Walk on by. Don't stop.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm always down to pause and smoke a blunt.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I normally a mass 3 then roll it into a joint with some buds.

10. So you just walk around shooting people or at least try and talk like you do and hate everyone.

gotcha.

j

• Like Like x 1
  11. super smart AND super tuff lol!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. most here at GC clean their bongs daily..? it prevent aspergellious (fungi) of the lungs

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I knew this guy that meant the dirtier the more filter effect man. You should see his bucket bong. That was the stuff of nightmares.

Nugsbunny: what will you shoot with

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I used to have a dealer who smoked weed out of the dirtiest bong. The bong water was almost black because he never changed it. He would offer me hits from it sometimes and I'd be like ''oh no thanks...'' because I felt like I'd be putting my health at risk if I breathed from that nasty thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have a friend like that, I dont think she ever once cleaned the thing, not even exaggerating. I was at the point of about to do it for her cuz I cant smoke it like that

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. The fucilli in their lungs sure have spread to their brains demanding a steady access of fucillin/food for fucillin

• Like Like x 1
  17. Someone needs vacation soon ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. are you a fungi?

19. He appears drunk or maybe panic attack and then u get too much oxygen now existence isnt even on ur side!

20. If you see me on the streets call the police