Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice Cream Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jimmy W, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Got an ounce of "Ice Cream OG" from a friend yesterday and since I like to know about what I'm (purportedly) smoking, I've been reading what I can find online about it. Apparently there are at least two Ice Cream strains, one bred by Paradise Seeds simply called Ice Cream and another bred by Junky Genetics called Ice Cream Cake, but nothing called Ice Cream OG. I have a little Wedding Cake (obtained from the same source) and this "Ice Cream" smells a lot like the Wedding Cake. The two Ice Cream strains I've identified online (not counting one from Arizona that has an entirely different appearance going by pics of it; the other two Ice Cream strain pics online both look very similar to my eye and looks like the bud I've got) both have similar characteristics it seems, so it could be either one or something completely different. I don't think it's another example of Wedding Cake because it looks very different from the WC I have. About to try this Ice Cream OG for the first time.

Anyone know anything about strains with Ice Cream in the name? Any experience with any of these or any like them?

2. In my world there's good pot and not so good pot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Whatever it is, it is definitely good pot! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

4. #4 old shol4evr, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    delete

5. I just started 4 strains. One of them was gelato which I'm assuming means Ice cream in Italian? Never checked but sure I heard that somewhere so I'm sticking with it.
    Anyway, I dropped the seedling tray and the only one I lost was the bloody gelato.:(

6. I have smoked and grown both.
    ICC Engine #7
    Wedding Cake and Gelato #33 ( Ind. Dominate)
    Ice Cream Cake #8 Wedding Cake X Gelato #33
    Gelato's stability best of the Cookie strains. Always good.
    lb33b.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Indeed!

This is probably for another thread, but I noticed that this and another strain I picked up with it (Alien OG) both get very sticky in a joint, to the point I end up having to stick it into a pipe or bong. It's super sticky and clings in the grinder a bit. Good stuff, super smooth, but doesn't smoke so easy. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I tried Ice Cream Cake strain amd liked it. It’s about 75% Indica and 25% Sativa. It was created by crossing the Gelato 33 with a Wedding Cake strain. I can recommend this strain. But it is hard to say that it is among the best one. I like White Runtz more. Check https://askgrowers.com/strains/white-runtz-strain-review to read about this strain and you can find enough information about Ice Cream strains here. Nut it is ebtter to tals to people. By the way, Ice Cream Cake strain has an amazing Euphoric effect and you become so talkative. But do not use it before debates:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gelato strains are usually a good bet. There's something about the smell of gelato that's just different. And imo all good gelato has that certain smell. Cereal milk is another one that unless it has that smell it is probably not cereal milk. Wedding cake strains are similar

• Like Like x 1
  10. You don't have anything you scammer dickhead. Reported again.

11. My Ice Cream plant IMG_20210228_080800452.jpg

• Like Like x 1