I wanna get this bong what’s your opinion ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Toweliefever, Mar 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. #1 Toweliefever, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Hello,
    Recently broke my coffee mug piece so deciding if I want to buy it again or go for this bong.
    I’ll post a picture of my coffee mug piece and of the bong/info on it.
    Will be my everyday piece.
    Just looking for opinions thanks. :coffee::RoorRip:

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Bisco Hibbagelos, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    You check out any other companies or blowers? I have a mini grav dab rig and it is nice for what it is. The new grav that you're looking at is listed for 174 or a little less? Probably works good, I would think. I'd also check out envyglass, Fluid, and Texas tubes. Those last three are American blowers and still very reasonable. Go on Instagram to see Fluid glass and Texas Tubes. Also check Purr out, but noticed prices did go up recently. They do have discounts. I like the other 3 more, personally. Cooler designs, percs, and colors.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah it’s for $174 and I’ll check out those other companies in the morning.
    I tried to look at some others didn't find any I liked.

4. Looks cool tbh but you could save the majority of what it costs and get a good bong (probably not one specifically with a diamond shaped perc thing like that though) on dhgate or wish, ali express, etc. If getting something shipped from China and waiting 2 weeks or so to save that money is worth it to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’ll take a look on those as well thanks, I’m looking for something not too short or too tall, been wanting a beaker for years but saw this and kinda like it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you want a beaker that height I'd probably go with about a 12 inch ideally. I had 10 with a perc in the neck and it felt a little small, (I think the perc threw things off a little though). A basic 12 or so would be a solid choice imo. Or you could look into bent necks and get some fancy percs while keeping the form factor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also check out vitaeglass. It might be something to consider if going with a beaker. I saw them on Instagram, but they do have a website too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you like it....... buy it!!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah I had a straight tube bong before 12 inch so I know that’s the size I would go for about.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ll check them out in a few thanks for all the places to check.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Definitely agree!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. If you think you will enjoy the bong buy the thing it looks fairly nice to me and I'd buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bought it! They had a promotion going on for free shipping plus a free chillum.
    And looked online and found a promo code for 15% off so worked out well at $148.
    Should be expecting it soon, will post a pic of it when I receive it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Very nice I just picked up this limited edition oura :)
    Screenshot_20210320-191735_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Looks nice as well, I like the shape of it.

16. Got it.
    Thick piece of glass which is really nice, might get a different bowl but besides that 10/10.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I prefer honeycomb percs, they have almost no drag and bubble like crazy. Im kind of over the waterbong thing though.
    honeycomb 1.JPG honeycomb 2.JPG

18. Never tried a honeycomb perc bong, I had a bong for a couple years then it broke then I stopped after that, then from a couple of pipes then to a coffee mug bubbler but that recently broke and so I personally like my hits getting cooled down with water then a pipe. I might get another bubbler and just switch between the two.

19. Op nice choice. I'd smoke through it.

20. Thanks man. It’s real nice I’m glad I got it the curves on it make it look nice and the perc at the bottom of the piece makes it sound like a suppressed perc bubbling lol.
    And it’s a built in stem pretty much so that’s something else different about it.
    Nice piece of glass, deciding weather or not I want to get a ash catcher now?¿:bongin: