Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some real information

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustGigi, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Ok here is the set up, not unlike a few others I have read but a little different. I don’t smoke. I hadn’t had anything with THC since college and I am 55. 8-10 weeks ago I hurt my back and a friend gave me some edible gummies. Since I a a lightweight I only ate half at a time a day. I only consumed half the package of 10 so total 5 over a couple of weeks. I go for a pre-employment test yesterday and they hit me with a hair test not the urine I was prepared for. I tested 3 times at home and was clear all three times in urine. Guys I don’t mean to sound naive or worse stupid but I just need someone to tell me if there is anyway I will pass that damned test. My hair is treated but as close as he cut I am positive that was Virgin hair. What do y’all think?

2. You'll probably fail, there's always a chance tho.

3. So not what I wanted to hear but thank you.

4. Good luck! Hope you pass.

5. Maybe since you just recently started and only took 50mg total there won't be enough in the hair to ring any alarms. Maybe. That would be what would give me hope. Try to stay positive until you get the results but don't get your expectations up.

6. Oh believe me my expectations are past in the ditch. I am crushed.

7. I think you will pass. I think your dosage was so low that it will not break the treshold for testing levels.

If it truly was 5 gummies, 50mg total and it was sporadic 2 months ago.....

Good luck!

8. I so so hope so. Yes that is exactly what it was.

9. I'll go with a Pass.
    It's us habitual users that blow the tests. They usually run me twice not believing the initial results.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thank you for weighing in. I have had a truly horrendous year and just need a break.

11. When you get your results please let us know. Most people ask and then simply disappear without telling us what happened.

12. I certainly will.

13. I passed! I start work next Tuesday.. And while it was 50-50 your experience was so valuable setting my heart in heat. You truly Are healthy. So I made it a point to come back and say I passed.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm so glad you did, hair tests can be very unforgiving. Congrats!

15. I was about to say you'll pass but you beat me to it!

16. That's great!!

17. Thanks for the report.
    As others have said all to often we never get the rest of the story.

BNW